The Plan Of Escape

Start from the beginning

Namjoon's brain never allowed you to feel lost or stupid, Jimin's heart always made you feel cared for and secure, Taehyung's empathy always made you feel heard and Jungkook was the glue that held it all together. He was everything.

Why did it take you losing them to see that? You loved them and you knew that. Something about your love awakened something. Jungkook's eyes replayed in your head. He tried so hard to stay strong, they all did. But Jungkook seemed so small in his eyes. He was truly frightened.

You came across the paintings again, of the great battle you thought would occur here...but it didn't because they left. What was the plan now? What was the battle now?"

"You."

You jumped and spun around, but nothing.

"Hello?" You said out into the naked air

"You are the battle...or rather the battle will play out within your mind."

Confused still you carried on walking, "Who is this? My conscious?" You joked

"No...well maybe...depending on the way that you look at it. I am your guardian Angel...or rather...I was supposed to be."

"What do you mean—AH!"
You shouted as the glowing, graceful, blonde-headed woman appeared in front of you.

"Hello, I'm Mia and I was assigned to you as a child. It's nice to finally be able to speak to you Miss Ara."

You stood perplexed, "I'm losing my mind aren't I? This is fucking nuts." You said quickly as you walked passed her with quick steps.

"No Miss Ara, you're not! You've awakened your true potential! I mean, a descendent of the first witch? Who would have ever known that?" Mia said, as you noticed her walking beside you.

"My parents probably knew...god this all could've been resolved if they'd been honest." You say a bit scorned by the thought of your parents hiding all of this.

"Mm...fair point but I wouldn't be so upset if I were you. Because that night changed it all. You lived a good life. Seven men who cherished the ground you walked on. Seven dreams waiting to be explored. That's the good life if I've ever heard of it." Mia joked

For the first time in a while, you gave a small smile.

"Yeah...yeah I did have a good life. But, what do I do now? I'm lost. There's no instructions, no pamphlet, no seven men or my parents or Ella or Felix and Seena...There's nothing and no one to help me. I can't do this alone." You crept out the last words,

"I think...when you lift your head, things will be better." Is all Mia says

"Oh what a load of—" you lift your head and notice that Mia is gone. Did you imagine it? You couldn't have...she was  right there...you're sure of it!

After glancing around to find her, you looked ahead of yourself again. An entirely different side of the castle was shown to you.

The walls were blue and the arches were lined with black. This was truly different.

You walked forward and continued to follow the deep purple path of carpet.

It began to feel as though you were walking for hours. But then a white door appeared. You walked up to it and touched the door knob.

As you held the knob, a strange feeling poured throughout you.

"When I go through this door...I'm not coming back am I?" You asked no one in particular.

You took a deep breath and opened the door before walking inside of it and hearing the door slowly close behind you.

Unbeknownst to you, as the door closed, Mia smiled a comforting smile before allowing the door to close and lock even herself out. Because this was something you had to do on your own.