-𝐺𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 -

I came in the room and saw Kai sitting by the edge of the bed taking his shirt off, his muscles flexed and then relaxed. It was the most amazing view. "Y/N what are you doing here?" he asked as I crept in the room with an oversized t-shirt of his. "And- why are you wearing my shirt?"

  There was a smile on my face and it quickly hit him; he knew I wanted something. "Oh well I- I didn't have anything comfortable to wear but if you want-" I said with mystery in my tone and pulled the shirt over my head. Kai's eyes widened at the view in front of him, he vamp sped over to me and grabbed the shirt, and covered my breasts with it.

  I giggled but pulled his hands off me and threw the shirt across the room. "Y/N- I can't.." His attention turned somewhere in the room but me, which kinda made me annoyed. "Why? Wait are you a virgin" Was he a virgin without me knowing!?  Kai's jaw clenched and his mouth formed into a smirk, his look was now darker than before, and the glow in his eyes was no longer to be seen. "No, it's not that. it's that I'm a vampire and you're a human. And in case you haven't put the puzzle pieces together I have 3 times more strength than you do... I won't be able to stop. " I was debating whether to find out what he meant by that or to walk away.

  "You always call me princess, so I want you to show me what a princess is supposed to feel like.." He hesitated for a moment, but gave in and kissed me.

  The action caught me off guard but I soon knew I wouldn't regret this by his actions. His mouth was hungrily attacking my whole body, his teeth were gritting on my skin at the point the nips turned to marks everyone would be able to see the next day. I moaned when kai reached my sweet spot, he kept delivering kisses to my collar bones. "You don't know how fucking long I wanted to do this to you sweetheart.." The names started again, and his voice was enough to make me cum.

  "Please just fuck me." my body was desperate and kai sure loved to see me like this under his touch. He knew he was the reason I was moaning and begging to be touched.

    Kai pushed me on the bed and towered over my body and I wrapped my legs around his torso. I cupped his cheeks and brought them down to my mouth, his lips tasted like mint. His mouth re-directed and focused to my chest where his lips and tongue swirled around my nipple. Kai maintained eye contact the whole time with me, my hand and fingers played with his soft hair and he groaned. Finally, he ended the action with a 'pop' and did the same to the other one. The actions made me both my nipples harden. I gripped tightly on the sheets, he grabbed both my hands and pinned both over my head with only one hand. I didn't know he was this dirty.. but I loved it...

His swollen lips kissed down my stomach and my back arched off the bed slightly. kai's free hand pushed my stomach down. "Are you ready love?" he whispered, "Ready for wha- OH GOD KAI!" My back arched once again, somehow he managed to take my panties off, probably when he was passionately sucking on my nipples like if he were a baby with a pacifier.

His tongue swirled rapidly on my clit, he flicked it a few times and sucked on it. Oh gosh, his tongue feels like heaven...

  My whimpers were barely audible  due to the pleasure, but my mouth was hanging and a loud moan suddenly came out of my mouth. "You're mine and only mine. Understood?" Kai said and swiped his tongue on my slit, my breath hitched in my throat and he wrapped his hand around my throat. "Understood?" he asked again, I nodded and swallowed hard. He smirked and let go off my throat and took his mouth away from my dripping core and pressed his lips on mine, I could taste the sweet and salty on them. Kai flipped me over so now I was on my face and my ass sprang up. He caressed one of my asscheeks and gave it a slap which made me flinch and I could hear his belt unbuckling and his pants falling to the floor.

   His cold and veiny hand got a hold of my hips, and he slowly slid inside me. We both let out a soft moan, I dug my nails into the pillows and gripped tighter and tighter with each trust he gave. Kai leaned in and grabbed my throat, he pulled my head so I was looking up as I whimpered to the action, Kais's other hand kept caressing my ass and gave it a few spanks. I moaned and he smirked. "This is not supposed to feel good, but why did I think that? You're a dirty little girl anyways" I moaned again as Kai thrusted in again faster this time, the knot in my stomach formed and I knew I would've reached my climax soon.

"K- Kai I'm close.." I mumbled and dug my head in between the pillows. Kai pulled out of me and placed me on my back again, where he slid inside me and thrusted harder. "Fuck y/n, you're so hot like this" he growled softly and pressed his thumb down on my clit before rubbing it in rough 8 circles and this added more to the friction. I brought of my hands to his hands and gripped tightly onto it; I'm pretty sure you could hear the headboard slamming against the wall which probably already left a mark. Kai grabbed one of my legs and placed it over his shoulder, his thrusts were to finish both of us up and soon I let myself go. My eyes rolled back in satisfaction, 5 seconds later I felt a hot spurt of liquid inside me.

Kai laid down next to me and tried catching his breath. He pulled me into his arms and placed a blanket over both of us before we both fell asleep like this.