- 𝑊𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 -

POV: Kai had proposed a few weeks ago and it was our wedding day. The girls were helping me get ready while my brothers helped him get ready, it was amazing.

  "Caroline is y/n almost ready? People are arriving" Bonnie asked and put a pretty necklace around my neck. Caroline nodded and smiled "Yes she is. Oh you just remind me when i married Stefan!" I smiled at her and hugged both of them. Damon suddenly came in and looked at me "It's time" he said and walked out.
  Damon had never been there for my relationships, especially if it meant me and Kai together. I looked down and sigh, Stefan lifted my head up with his hand and gave me a smile "Dont worry about Damon. Y/n, it's your wedding day" he smiled at me again and hugged me, he was right.. it's MY wedding. I smiled back and him and walked down to the aisle. Caroline's twins walked down throwing pink roses petals and glitter, everyone's eyes were on me and Kai's eyes were wide. I smiled at him and walked up the 2 stairs. "You look amazing" he whispered and smiled again. "You look handsome" I whispered back and smiled.

Kai took my hands in his and Damon started, he said "do you Kai Parker take y/n Salvatore to be your wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better and for worse, for richer and poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish until death do you apart?" Kai smiled and nodded "I do" he said, I smiled. Damon turned to me and repeated it "Do you Y/n Salvatore take Kai Parker to be your wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better and for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you apart?" I looked at Kai "Yes"
Damon gestured Lizzie to bring in the rings and she did so quickly. Kai and I took the rings and held them in our hands "If you have any vows, please" he said. Kai locked eyes with mine  "Y/n, you were the only person who saw the good in me and truly believed i could change. You were also the only person who saw the light in me when all I saw was darkness, I love you for that" My eyes watered at his words and I chuckled in happiness. "Kai, the first time I saw you walk in the high school doors I knew you were the one. You lit up my world like no one else has, and you have been there for my best and worse moments. I love you" His eyes lit up at my words, and Damon sighed "Put the rings on now lovebirds"
Kai grabbed my hand and slid the ring inside my finger, I did the same to him "You are now allowed to kiss my little sister Kai" Damon said and looked away for a second, Kai took me in his arms and kissed me. I cupped his face and kissed him back.

Everyone stood and clapped, Kai picked me up bridal style and walked out the venue with me in his arms.