- 𝑈𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑑 -

I knocked on Kai's door and held books up to my chest, he opened the door and smiled when he saw me "Honey who's at the door!" his mom asked from the kitchen and stuck her head out from the door. "It's just y/n! She came to give me some books to study" he lied and signaled for me to go upstairs, so I did quietly.

We had both been dating secretly since my brothers Damon and Stefan did not allow us to. And neither did his family, so we just pretended to be friends in front of everyone. And most of my friends like Caroline and Bonnie knew but thought we had stopped seeing each other since we got so good at sneaking around.

Kai closed his bedroom door and locked it. "Mmmm hey baby," he said and kissed me, I kissed him back and wrapped my hands around his neck. he placed me down on the bed gently. "I already missed you," I said and used my vampire speed to flip us both over so I was on top now.

his hands rested on my hips and slowly grinded my ass on his clothed crotch making him groan in pleasure. I moaned lowly and leaned in to kiss him. Kai's hands tugged at my shirt and pulled it over my head. My fingers unclasped my bra, I threw it across his room and kept rolling my hips. he flipped both of us over and started kissing my whole body.

Moans emitted from my lips as his tongue swirled around my left nipple, he repeated the same action on the right one, leaving hickeys all over my chest. I pulled his shirt over his head and traced my fingertip all over his abs. I bit my lip and pulled his head down for a kiss. "You're gonna have to be a quiet princess" kai pressed his thumb on my lip before pulling my shorts and panties down "You're so fucking wet baby..." he whispered in my ear, making me blush. My fingers unbuttoned his pants and belt and a devilish smile spread across my face which made him smirk.

kai lined himself up with my entrance and slowly slid himself inside me. My eyes rolled back in pleasure and my hand slapped up to my mouth to prevent moans from leaving. A knock sounded from the other side of a door "Kai do you want- to Are you moaning!?" Jo asked, I struggled even more now since kai was hitting my spot several times and my hand barely muffled my moans.

"Yeah um...It's because I'm watching a movie..." kai responded as he kept fucking into me at a fast speed. "Uh-huh... Well, then I will go..." She said and we could both hear the footsteps getting farther by the time. he grabbed one of my legs and put it over his shoulder, allowing him to go deeper inside me.

My back arched as he hit my g-spot again. "Right there baby?" he whispers, and fixed his position, I hummed in response and squeezed both of my breasts.

"Oh fuck I- I'm gonna cum" I said, Kai sped up more if that was even possible, he held my thighs tightly for me to stop jolting forward. I reached between our bodies and rubbed my clit on fast 8-figures, dragging me closer to my climax. "Shit...good girl" kai moaned, sending vibrations through my whole body.

A small scream leaves my lips as I cum all over his cock, hot spurts of cum squirt inside me, and a bunch of curse words slips out of his mouth.

"ride me baby," he says and puts his hands behind his back. My legs were aching, but I got on top of him anyway. I stroked him a few times again and sunk on him, making both of us moan.

My hips were slowly riding him in circles but then turned into fast bouncing. "Shit you're going so fast baby" I chuckle and slap my hands on his chest "You like my tight pussy don't you" I leaned down and start nibbling on his neck "Fuck yeah..." kai said in a low voice and moaned.

My orgasm soon triggered his, and after riding both our highs I laid down next to him "Come here baby" he signaled me to lay down on his chest so I did. "I love you so much" I say, "I love you more" kai responds. We cuddled until we fell asleep.