-𝑆𝑒𝑥 𝑇𝑎𝑝𝑒 -

Requested by @ASMRSmacker

POV: You and Kai had made a sex tape showing every detail and had it hidden and took it out every time you wanted to watch it. One day one of you leave it outside and Damon finds it....

I was in my room texting Kai when all of a sudden I heard a bang downstairs. "Y/N COME DOWN RIGHT NOW" Damon sounded angry, but a type of angry I've never heard of. "I'll be down in a sec" I yelled back and slowly tip toed to a cabinet where mine and Kai's sex tape was. My heart stopped when I realized it wasn't there. "Y/n do not make me go up there" Damon yelled again and I rushed downstairs.

  In his hands was my now destroyed tape, and an angry look on his face. "W-where'd you find that" My voice cracked, his jaw clenched and right next to where he was standing was our brand new TV which was now cracked and completely broken.

  "How do you think I feel after watching my sister sleeping with papa kai's son." He walked closer to me; my heart was racing because I was scared of what Damon would or what he did to kai. The front door slammed behind me and I turned around to see Stefan with blood on his hands. My heart dropped in disbelief and that could only mean one thing. "I'm sorry y/n but we're not gonna let you risk your life like that"

    I was horrified and tears automatically balled out my eyes "WHY WOULD YOU KILL HIM!?" My heart had shattered, I tried running out the door but Stefan grabbed me tightly and wouldn't let me go.

  Damon had a reassuring look on his face, he walked over to a trashcan and threw the tape away before walking outside.

  ——— 1 month later ——

   *Ill be making a pt 2, and I hope this was a good part. My writing is not that good but i tried my best :))