- 𝑃𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒 -

The night was dark, cold and windy.. I looked up at the sky full of starts and smiled; kai wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck softly. I hummed in response and moved my neck a bit more for more access.

   "Heres your mommy juice" his mouth disconnected from my neck and he handed me a glass with wine, he had served one for himself. "Thank you baby, you're drinking wine too? I thought you didn't like wine?" He shrugged and took a sip out of his drink. "Eh- It's aight" he said and savored the sweet but bitter taste. I turned around to face him and I smiled once again.

  Kai's eyes were a beautiful ocean blue, and they had the most beautiful spark I've ever seen. How the hell did I get so lucky?..

  "You know, I never saw myself with a wife.. especially a kid. But now I realized that-" Kai looked down and put his hand over mine. "Life gave me a second chance for all those horrible things I did. and he gave me a pretty hot wife and a beautiful baby girl" I laughed at his comment, he grabbed my glass and his and placed them on the table.

    We locked eyes for a second, kai wrapped one of his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to his body. I bit my lip and slammed my lips on his, he quickly kissed me and grabbed one of my legs, wrapping them around his torso. "I fucking love you Y/N" he whispered against my lips and slowly moved his lips to a different spot in my body. From my mouth, then to my jawline and lastly to my neck.
  Kai nipped at my sensitive flesh rough enough to create marks and hickeys for everyone to see the next day. I moaned softly and grabbed into his hair, earning a groan from him. Kai's lips moved to my mouth again and this time he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso.

  "Ready to make baby number 2?" I giggled and kissed him again, kai placed me down on our bed and attacked my body with kisses. I tried pushing his head lower and lower to the part I needed him most; but he resisted and continued to tease me.   "Desperate aren't you?" he teased and pulled away to look at my covered chest. Kai licked his lip and ripped my dress into half in a split second. Holy shit that was hot.  His breath hitched at the sight of my body, but it still wasn't enough. This time, he unbuckled my bra from behind gently and saw the straps falling from my shoulders with such hunger. I bit my lip and still watched him, kai's mouth dived into my chest and eveloped one of my nipples into his mouth, his tongue slowly traced around it which instantly hardened it, I moaned.

  He moved onto the other one and repeated the same step, he still played with one of them as he repeated the step over and over again. "K-kai.." I hummed, played with his hair and bit my lip while he watched me in awe. His mouth stopped with a pop and dived back onto my swollen lips. I moaned when I felt his finger trace my lower stomach and then it moved to my soaked core. "So soaked already? Good girl" His dirty talk voice was so hot, and I just couldn't get enough. Kai traced his tongue down my body, my stomach flinched and he got to the special spot I needed him the most.
   I lifted my body up to make it easier for him, he bit his lip and looked up at me. This time his eyes were darker and the spark was gone; instead there was lust and a thousand devils dancing in his eyes. 

   I looked up at the roof, but my face was pushed down by his finger to look at him "Look at me while I'm fucking that pretty pussy of yours" He demanded and my submissive self nodded. Even though I was older than kai by 100's of years I was still a submissive person under him. Kai spit on his hand and pumped his cock slowly, earning pre cum from his tip as well as a low moan. I spread my legs farther and licked my lips. The view of him doing that to himself turned me on even more and I got more and more desperate by the second. Kai pulled me closer to the edge of the bed and lined his length with my entrance. I prepared myself and my mouth fell open at the feeling of him stretching me out really well. "Fuck Y/N" his hand wrapped around my throat but gentle enough to let me breathe. "Fuck!" I whined as he picked up his pace. My breasts were bouncing and his hand left my throat and pinned both my hands over my head with only one of his hands. "Fuck! Kai!" My eyes rolled back in pleasure as he picked up his pace and went at a rougher speed. "I love this tight pussy of yours. It's mine. Who's it is?" It became a struggle to talk "y-yours" I moaned and met his hips with mine. Kai's other hand went down to rub my clit at the same pace, I moaned, almost  screamed.

  His head rolled back and his hips went rough, at the same pace. "I-Oh fuck!" His dick twitched inside me and hit my g-spot. Kai noticed and angled himself to hit it every time to eventually take me to my climax. "Right here sweetheart?" he whispered and dived back onto my neck. I swallowed and hummed in response. I eventually let go and felt the knot in my stomach disappear, even though my legs felt like jelly. Kai finished himself off and pulled out of me.
"Fuck you were amazing.." he praised and pulled the blanket over our bodies. "You did most of the job" I responded, kai smirked and pulled me closer to his body.