- 𝑅𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 -

I sighed, the moon was shining on this night...My mind and thoughts are still in the fact that My brothers Damon and Stefan Salvatore forbid me to even be friends with Kai Parker. As I kept zoning out into the darkness of the night, I heard a twig break in some bushes. I quickly turned around, and my eyes met with Kai's. "Kai!?" I whispered-yelled... A nervous smirk formed on his face but replaced it with a happy smile. "Beautiful night, isn't it?" Kai asked, changing the subject. "It is...but what are you doing here Kai?" I asked him with a happy yet confused look.

"Ouch..am I not allowed to see you?" The sarcasm on his tone was very clear, and I rolled my eyes. "I'm kidding, I just needed to be with you" Kai was walking towards me until my body pressed against a tree. My breath hitched in my throat but everything around me stopped when his lips smashed against mine, and my hands latched onto his dark locks. His hands wrapped around my waist and a moan escaped my lips.

All those things people said about Kai and I didn't matter anymore...I just wanted to feel his touch, to feel him inside of me, and to make me scream his name until my throat hurt.

His hot breath fanned over my neck, Kai left hickeys, and moans left my lips. I unbuckled his belt desperately, and lifted my hands so it was easier for him to take off my shirt. Kai's hand grabbed me by both of my thighs and he lifted me, I was now off the ground with both of my legs wrapped around him. My panties were already wet from all the past acts he had done towards me.

"So wet princess, I love it" He whispered in my ear and I felt how 2 of his fingers moved my underwear to the side, I whimpered. Kai pulled his boxers down and thrust inside of me slowly, we both let out a moan which was soon muffled when his lips slammed on mine again. "Fuck Kai" I moaned, my mouth hung open. Kai did 8 figured circles onto my clit, which made me moan even louder. "Keep it down sweetheart, we wouldn't want to get caught would we?" His smugness turned me on more like crazy, and I'm pretty sure he knew that. I shook my head and moaned between my gritted teeth, trying to keep my moans down. It was impossible since Kai's moans spurred me on more and more.

"I'm gonna cum..." I warned him, but he didn't say anything and instead thrusted even faster at an inhuman speed inside of me. "Come on baby cum on my big cock" Kai moaned in my ear, and I released all over him. Soon with the last 3 thrusts, he came inside of me. 2 loud moans emitted from both of our throats, and he pulled out of me slowly. My legs were shaking and Kai put me down slowly...

I put my shirt on again and smirked at him, a huge smile already formed on his face. "Y/N...Run with me, If I'm gonna run for eternity...I want to run with you..." Kai said with a serious tone. A shocked look on my face "Let's run..." I chuckled, Kai put his hand out and I grabbed it, we ran from Mystic Falls together...