-𝑆𝑒𝑥 𝑇𝑎𝑝𝑒 𝑝𝑡 2 -

I sat quietly among people and saw more coming in for Jo's wedding. Alaric was already at the front talking to the priest and everyone was talking among. "I wonder how Jo will look like" Liv excitedly said and I rolled my eyes annoyed. "Yea!! me too" The sarcasm in my voice was noticeable and Liv turned to me. "Just because you have no one doesn't mean you have to ruin it for people that do"

My heart dropped to those words as she knew she was one of the reasons why Kai was dead. Liv soon realized what she said "No Y/N wait! I-" My eyes were full of tears "No Liv you're right. But keep in mind that you're one of the reasons my happiness was taken away"

Her brows frowned and suddenly we heard a scream coming from the back room. Damon vamp speed over but his neck was snapped. Everyone including me were in shock when we saw someone. Kai...

"Miss me?" His voice was cocky and he had grown facial hair. His fingers motioned and everything exploded. The glass Chandelier shattered; screams were the only thing you could hear. Liv's hand was fast to grab me when I tried running "Let go off me Liv!" I cried, Kai turned his attention to both of us and snapped Liv's neck. Mascara was smudged all over my face and I jumped into his arms. His big arms wrapped around my body for a tight hug. Kai and I locked eyes for a second and our lips collided together. My body relaxed as I was with the love of my life again.

thank you for all the support!! And again as always my Dms are always open for any future requests <33