Chapter 39: The Heck is Happening?

Start from the beginning

Timeskip:

Raising my hand I levitated a Pool's worth of Water into the air, before gently dropping it into the Pool.  I had changed into boardshorts and a regular Black T-Shirt that I would take off If I decided to swim "And Done!" I shouted. "You know I could've just used a spell to fill the pool" Akeno said behind me, Turning around my eye's widened as I saw her very revealing swim suit. "yah, huh" I said. "All right feel free to swim to your hearts content! Ready Hunter?" Rias said, I looked at her and Gulped, Her Swimsuit was also very revealing. 'Daddy likey!' "What do you think of my new swimsuit?" Rias asked turning sideways. I stuck a thumbs up. "Mesa Likey" I said. Akeno walked over next to Rias, "Oh my this is really getting to you. Isn't it Rias?" Akeno said with a smile, "It's adorable how bad you want to impress Hunter with that outfit." She chuckled. "And I suppose your only wearing yours to show off for youself?" Rias said angrily, "Sure" Akeno said happilly. "Hey Hunter" I turned to look at Rin who was wearing a VERY Tight One piece Swimsuit. "I decided to change into my swimsuit to!" I smiled, "Nice" I looked over to Koneko, who also wore a tight one piece swimsuit. "You look nice as well Koneko, Gotta say it works for you" I said approvingly. "I honestly don't have a response to that. Better to have a guy's approval then not I guess" Koneko said as she walked off. I looked around and noticed one girl missing. "Where's Xenovia?" I said. "She was having trouble putting on her swimsuit and told me to go on without her." I raised an eyebrow, "Really?". "Hunter, would you mind doing me a favor?" I looked at Rias confused, "Okay?" 'Now I feel weird, since I'm the only one wearing only a swimsuit, prehaps I should take my shirt off?'

I looked at Koneko as she hopped into the water. "You want me to help you swim?" I asked, She nodded embarrasssed, "Yeah, I don't know how" I closed my eye's and opened them with a smile, "Okay then" in one swift movement I took off my Shirt, letting everyone see my chiseled upper chest. "Oh" Akeno said as she looked at my six-pack. I grinned as I looked around, with everygirl having some sort of blush, except maybe Koneko? 'Just wait until you see the thunder down under' I jumped into the pool without a second thought, splashing the others and sending ripples through the entire pool. "Jump In Koneko! it won't bite!" I teased, Koneko took a deep breath, and jumped in after me. With a small splash and small ripples. I stepped back in the water and held out my hands, "Take my hands" Koneko frowned, "excuse me?" I sighed, and grabbed her hands making her blush, "Hold on, Float on your belly, stick your legs out behind you, and keep your head above the water" I said as I slowly began to walk backwards. Koneko did as I told her, "Now, Kick a steady easy pace. Everytime I say the word, kick one of your legs then kick the other." Koneko nodded and I slowly walked back. "Kick, Kick, Kick, Kick" I said rhythmically as we slowly headed to the other side of the pool. "hey, um, Hunter?" I looked down at Koneko, "Yeah?" I asked, "I'm, uh, Sorry that you had to help me, learn how to swim" Koneko said, I chukled, "Don't worry about it, helping a little girl learn how to swim is fun to." I bumped into the other end "Oops" I said, Before realizing Koneko was hugging me now, her arms around my neck. My eye's widened 'Oh crap! She's gonna rip my balls out!' but when I saw the Blush on Koneko's face I blinked in surprise. "You are unexpectedly kind Hunter. Especially for a Pervert" I sighed, "yeah I'm not a Pervert, Anyway I just want to help, all the problems I cause are accidental" I said putting a hand on Koneko's head, shortly after I heard two splashes from the other end of the pool as Rias and Akeno raced down to us. I smirked, "And their racing now, Wonder why" I said, even though I was pretty sure why. 

Timeskip:

I sighed contendidly as I soaked up the sun's rays beside the pool. "Hunter" Rias called, I looked over, Rias was laying stomach down on a pool lounge, her bikini unbuckled. "Would you help rub lotion on my bod?" She asked, I stood up quickly, "Yes!" I shouted. Walking over to her I put sunscreen on my hands and began to rub it on her back. 'This is a good day' "Ahh, that feels good, would you like to rub some on my chest two?" Rias' word echoed in my head and I smiled, "Is that a no?" She asked, "No, I want to. It's cool?" I asked, She smiled, "Of course it is, I know how you feel about womens breasts" I gulped, "Yeah, I do" Rias looked at me, "Then make sure you do a thorough job on mine" I gulped again and felt my face turn red. "O-kay" I said as I felt a pair of arms wrap around be from behind, and a pair of Bare big breasts touch my back. "Whatcha doin?" Akeno's voice said, I looked behind me in shock as I saw Akeno, without her Bikini, hugging me from behind. "Is she the only one that get's a back rub?" "You scared me!" I said. "Akeno that was highly innapropriate he hasn't finished with me yet!" Rias said sitting up. "Rias! They're out! They're Out!" I yelped as I say her boobs. "I have an idea. Why don't you hand Hunter over to me for a while?" Akeno asked, making me look at her in shock, "Ridiculous! I will never give him away and I'm asking you one more time to back off!" Rias shouted. "Tell me something Hunter" Akeno whispered in my ear. "yeah?" I asked, "Were you able to suck on Rias' Breasts?" She asked, I gulped, "uhh, No" I said uncertainly, "Oh dear, that's just to bad. tell you what you can suck mine instead as long as you want." Akeno said before nibbling on my ear. 'CRAP CRAP CRAP! SORRY RIAS BUT SHE'S TO SEXY!' Rias stood up in anger and destroyed one of the diving boards making Akeno stop. 'I'm in trouble' "Akeno I don't know what's gotten into you but you are out of control" Rias said summoning a ball of destruction. "I am not, but if your refusing to back down then I'm fighting to win" Akeno said standing up and summoning a ball of lightning, My eye's widened as they started to throw Destruction Magic and Lightning at each other! I was panicing to much to even grab a snack! I quickly ran to the Changing rooms where I could have a piece of mind. "What the hell's going on today? the way a devil family shows affection is two crazy to handle." I said in dispair. "What are you doing here?" I looked up to see Xenovia, also in a very revealing Swimsuit. "Xenovia? Where have you been? Thought we lost you" I said. "It's the first swimsuit I've ever had so It some time to figure it out, Do you think it looks okay?" She asked. "You've never been swimming before? Why? Was it the Church?" I asked, "No, I've just never been interested in recreational activities." Xenovia said, I closed my eye's and sighed, "Still, It's just two pieces of fabric" I said, "Yeah right I did figure it out a while ago, truth is I was doing some thinking" I raised an eyebrow and looked at her, "About what?", "Just hear me out okay? I have an important matter I'd like to discuss." I shrugged, "Okay, but first, what's with the dramatic tone?" I asked, "That's just my voice, Listen. I would like you to make a baby with me" 

I blinked, "Say what?" before I could react Xenovia threw me into the storage room behind me, literally. I looked up as she closed the door behind her. "You never gave me an answer" She began to walk towards me, "I want to make a baby with you" I gulped, "Why?". "It used to be that serving God was my only dream, my every reason for living, But now things have changed and that dream is dead. I've already approached Rias for her thoughts on the matter, so" 'fuuck!' "I decided the life I want right now is the womanly life I thought I would have. To create life inside me" I gulped, "yeah, create Life, great" "As I was watching you fight Kokabiel I noticed your latent powers. I decided their worth looking at. Also you have taken on the aura of a Dragon. I want my child to have that, They should have unique, strong and powerful genes" "But I'm not the only one that can give that to you" I said in panic, "So it must be fate we are alone here together. It has to be God's will" At the mention of God's name Xenovia winced from the headache. "Okay let's hurry, these things take a few months to grow" Xenovia said taking off her bikini. "I apologize that I don't have any experience with men. I will need to follow your lead while we intercourse." "Hold up!" I said in panic, Xenovia practically fell on me and hugged me. "Touch me please" "Huh?" getting onto her hands Xenovia said, "you can do anything you want as long as I end up with your seed inside of me" My face burnt like a bonfire as my mouth hanged open. "Hunter, What is going on inside of here?" My eye's shot sideways as I saw Rias, With her Bikini on, standing in the doorway, 'THANK GOODNESS I'M SAVED, I'M NOT HAVING SEX JUST FOR THE BABY!! But I will but Xenovia away for my first day of December Slot' "uh-oh sorry Xenovia. That's not going to work. I already claimed Hunter's virginity so I get to go first" Akeno said. "Hunter you're so mean! Why didn't you tell me that's what you wanted! I would've done it!" Rin shouted jealously. "Looks like your in for a bumpy night" Koneko said. "It's time to make a baby, Let's go we don't have all day" Xenovia said, "Do you even understand what your saying? You want to make A Baby! That's insane you can't just force that on someone!" I shouted in panic. At my words all the girls gasped, "HELP MEE!!" I shouted as Xenovia tried to shove her nipples in my mouth. 'YAWWN...  ahh what'd I miss?'