chapter 1

(jfk p.o.v)

Is there anything you need Mr president?" Asked  agent Clint. "No thank you" I gave him a genuine smile which he returned. As soon as Jackie and I we're going to exit the plane I could see the raging crowd's outside chanting our names.

I took Jackie by the hand and made our way outside the plane. "Everything is going to be alright" I mumbled to her. I went over to the crowds shaking their hands One by one, the crowd were festive they had the biggest smiles on their face, they took the chance to bring their children to see me which warms my heart.

After a few minutes of greetings my fellow civilians Jackie and I entered the presidential limousine off Dallas.

With us was governor connally and his wife Mrs connally

With us was governor connally and his wife Mrs connally. The ride through Dallas was pretty amazing the people of Texas was more excited than I am" I joked. "Mr president, you can't say Dallas doesn't love you" said the first lady of Texas. "No you certainly can't" I responded.

I glance over at Jackie all I see in her eyes is happiness. After a couple seconds I saw clint jogging behind us "where is he going?" I think to myself. But I didn't got any chance to think about anything else when I felt something hit me it felt like a wasp stung me, but when I finally came to my realization that I've been shot. My eyes drafted over to governor connally who looks like he's holding on to life.

My heart began to race not like usual the pain began to increase I finally felt the realization of being shot. Another shot hit me then my vision got blurry then everything went black.

I don't know how long I've been out for but I open my eyes to be seeing a bright light shining upon my face. My throat was sore and dry, my head hurts so bad it felt like it was about to split open, my lips were also dry but then I felt something cold against my body causing me to shiver.

There was a young lady that was using a cloth removing blood away from my wound. "Mr president are you alright?" The young nurse ask as she realized I was awake. But all that came out of my voice was a rusty sound and each time I tried to say something my throat stung.

"It'll be alright" she reassured me. My face turned bright red when I realized I was laying on my back without any clothes expect my underwear. "Someone is here to see you" she points to the direction of the door, the door blast open alarming me but when I saw bobby I relaxed. "Are you hurt?! Are you alright?!" He panicked.

But I couldn't respond I wanted to say something but nothing was coming out, I just nod my head. We are praying for you everyone is for praying for you" he said breaking down tear's. I wanted to laugh seeing him like this, I nod again.

We will find who's behind this" he said sternly.