Chapter 96: 8 Months of Changes

Start from the beginning

"No, 15 percent is more than enough. All I need to do is make sure that I can manifest a being so strong that not even Naruto at his strongest can defeat it at its weakest form."

In theory it was rather simple, but it reality, Naga had actually no real way of knowing what was going through Obito's head as he plotted his next few moves.

Was he going to manifest God? No, that's rather far-fetched. Reaching for something so infinitely far was not possible for someone like Obito.

He's been reading those books that contained legendary figures that were either real or made up. Naga had read some of the books and didn't quite understand how they managed to become "real".

The timeline was rather unclear, speaking of ambiguous nations that were foreign to him. He was sure that they weren't timelines of the past, since everyone would for sure would be able to confirm such things.

So, even when there were signs of it being false, Naga couldn't help but be slightly convinced at the possibility of them all being true.

The authors were rather persuasive, Naga took note.

These legendary people were Obito's only real hope in defeating Naruto, and he was extremely confident in such things.

Naga had no choice but to follow Obito's action in curiosity.

~~~

"What are you making?" Satsuki asked, looking at the invention that Naruto was creating as he relentlessly worked.

The smell of hard work loomed in the air. Naruto wiped off a bit of sweat off his face. He looked towards Satsuki with a gentle look.

"I'm making a televisions that react to my chakra. I'll make it so I can access them through the use of my chakra network. Every time I use chakra, I'll be connecting my chakra to these televisions." Satsuki grew puzzled at such words.

"But, wouldn't that mean the televisions would go off if you stop using chakra? And what about the instances when you do you chakra? Wouldn't the television malfunction due to the influx in chakra?" Naruto nodded at her words.

"Yes, that's why I have planned out the intricacies of it all." Naruto showed her the inside of the very large television that seemed to be extremely large in length and in width.

"I made a seal acts like a door. The mark will contain a tremendous amounts of chakra that I will be pouring in constantly that will be enough for one television to be powered for a whole month." He pointed at the seal.

"I then have another seal at the center of chest. I have linked the seal with the seals on the televisions. This means I can transfer chakra in a single snap. Literally." With fashion, Naruto snapped his fingers, making the more smaller televisions flash into life.

"I can control the amount of chakra being poured into the seal. By rubbing my two fingers together, I can make the televisions blurry and malfunction temporarily just incase I engage in a conversation that I do not want to be heard." Naruto rubbed his thumb and his middle finger, making them fuzzy.

"His clothes were as white as snow."

"What are you using these televisions for?" Satsuki asked, sitting on the metal table right behind Naruto.

"The war will happen in a few months. Many casualties will happen. People will search for cover - a way to become safe. It's only natural for the place they will find as the best option, contain some of these televisions." Naruto smirked, his eyes glancing towards Satsuki for a moment before she realized something.