36 weeks pregnant...
Elijah's POV:

My eyes start to drift off into a peaceful as Milana
cuddled with me. "No.Please.No.I'm sorry!" Small whimpers start to fall out of her mouth and I try to comfort her. Her eyes shot open and tears started spilling everywhere. "What's wrong, beauty?" Milana clings onto me like a baby monkey on its Mothers chest. "I saw him. He was gonna take our baby." Her sentence ended in a whisper. "Who was gonna take our baby?" Milana kept repeating until she just stopped. "When I was 14, I was a really big book nerd. I loved everything about school. I met this very nerdy kid in the library and we started talking. He seemed very nice and romantic but I was wrong. We dated until we were 15 and he became an abusive piece of shit. He would tear me down and kick me. Thankfully, he's dead now but I still get nightmares." Milana finished her rant with a soft sigh.

"Thank you for always treating me with love and respect. I love you." She cuddled back into me and slept peacefully but I was raging. What else could I do? He's dead for fucks sake?

_____________________________

37 weeks pregnant...

Milanas POV:

"I fucking regret popping my p." I cry out as a contraction hits my entire body. Elijah's hand was being squeezed to death since he was my stress ball. "Come on Milana. You can do it, girl. Kick this labor in the ass." My doctor yells as I push harder and harder.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD." A powerful fire feeling filled my downstairs area. "The baby's head is out now! Give me a big push and your beautiful boy will be here." I start to sob as the realization of being a Mother comes to me. Elijah kisses my forehead and grabs my hand again. "Come on, Milana. One more big push and our baby is here." I nod at him with tears streaming down my face.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

A soft baby's cry is heard and my baby is brought to my naked chest. "Hi, my love." I cradle my baby close to my chest and Elijah starts giving endless kisses to me and our son. "He's so beautiful." My voice gets choked up as my baby's cry starts to wear down and the warmth of my chest makes him calmer.

"Does the baby boy have a name?" My Doctor asks as she cleans up the room. "Silas."

_____________________________

1 day after...

Milana quietly rocks her newborn son in her arms. His brown hair sticking out from his baby cap and his light brown eyes just like his Father. The 16-hour labor had taken its toll on Milana but she was the happiest mom in the world.

Elijah sat right next to Milanas bedside and slowly brushed his fingers against the baby's head. "Come sit next to us" Milana looked at Elijah with a light smile. "I-I don't think I'll fit," Elijah said and Milana laughed.

She scooted more to the open side and Elijah slid right next to her. It was like a perfect slip. Elijah pulled his arm around Milanas waist and his other caressing his newborn son. A light kiss was placed on Milanas temple and they both smiled.

"Thank you for blessing me with the most handsome son. Without you, I wouldn't be anywhere near where I was a year ago. You've changed my life for the better and I'll forever love you, Milana."

A sudden knock was heard at the door and Elijah got up to open it. Erinna and Alexandros walked in, stunned to see their beautiful daughter holding their grandson, their future.

"Hello, Papa Ale and Abuela," Milana says as Erinna goes to coo at their first grandbaby. "He's so beautiful, you guys. You did a good job, my love." Mama kisses my temple. Papa looks at me with tears in his eyes. "You can hold him first, Dad." Milana sat up a bit to give baby Silas to Alexandros and Alexandros came closer. "Make sure you hold his head, my love," Erinna said and Alexandros looked at his handsome Grandson. "He looks just like you when you were a baby, Milana." Alexandros laughs out and everyone chills in comfortable silence. "What's his name, Principessa?" A bright smile fills Milanas lips.

"Silas. Silas Alexandros Knight."

Word Count: 1,189 Words

Started: November 21, 2021

Ended: March 25, 2022