Creating an us

Albeli-

He was here. He was here for me. He was here for me and asking me to marry him.

His eyes were the most honest pair of eyes I ever saw. If marriage was sticking together in thick and thin, loving each other in sickness and in good health then I have been married to Kenny ever since we parted. Ironic. But he was my constant motivation to fight against him. I was a mess and I wanted to be something before being tagged a celebrity's girlfriend. Kenny was very vocal about his love for me in all his interviews and posts. He was right, I never missed a single one.

My obsession for him made Jimmy his fan too. I had no experience with kids and whenever he cried I made him watch Kenny's movies and he stopped crying immediately. I don't know if it was a bad choice but it worked for me and my child was happy which was what mattered.

I didn't answer Kenny because I wasn't sure. He asked me again, "Al, I asked you something some minutes before."

"Kenny, I am not sure if we should. I mean, my life is not exactly sorted and you are at the peak of your career. I don't want you entering into a controversy because of us and rui..."

He stopped me from saying further by taking me in for another kiss. His kisses were sweeter than sugarcane and more addictive than opium.

"Al, just shut up with this bullshit rant of yours once and for all." He pulled me closer and looking into my eyes he said, "Nothing and no one is more important to me than you. If Jimmy is an inevitable part of your life then I will make him my life too. I promise you won't have any complaints. Just trust our bond, Al. The time we have spent with each other is lesser than we have spent separately. But tell me how many people you know feel for each other so fervently like we do?"
Kenny joined our foreheads to form a perfect heart and added, "still, if you need time, I will wait for you till eternity."

Can someone love me so much? I kissed Kenny this time in a very slow and passionate kiss. He groaned and I moaned in the kiss before breaking it for filling our lungs with air. I stood up and took a deep breath.

"Al, are you-are we..."

I know I confused the hell out of Kenny by getting up abruptly. But he should know what he was getting himself into. "Mr Kellar the moment you say my name, I shall marry you," I smirked because I knew he still couldn't pronounce my name. I raised my brows in a challenge and Kenny looked a little frightened.

He was coming towards me while I was moving back. "What was your name?"

"It's a little- weird. Uh! Weirdo. That's my name." Kenny was trying to come closer. Not so easy. "Catch me if you can." I ran from there and Kenny ran behind me. Jimmy made me a pro in the run and chase game.

"Albeli," I stopped immediately to the sound of my name from my favourite star. "Miss Albeli Cooper, I love you."
I experienced tears of happiness when Jimmy called me "mommy" for the first time. Today, Kenny gave me tears of joy, amour and contentment. I ran and hugged him as tightly as I could.

"Say it again."

"Albeli,"

"No, stupid. Say that you love me."

"I love you."

"Louder,"

"I love you."

"Louder"

"I Love YouuU"

"Louder"

"I love you, Albeli. I love you very very much." Kenny's eyes teared up like mine and I knew we were ready to become one entity.

"I now pronounce us Man and Wife."

We smooched each other tasting the saline water falling from our eyes. We married on the deserted beach reserved for my husband in the presence of the Moon, stars and ocean.

It didn't take us long to go naked and cherish each other. Devour in the sweetness of sex and sensuality. We had seen each other's bare body before but seeing your lover naked is an altogether different feeling. Kenny was hot, handsome and rock solid at the right places.

"Al, I don't have condoms today too. But I will take out on time."

"Uh! Don't waste your potential heirs. I am a damn good mother." I couldn't wait to have him inside me and complete our cycle.

Kenny came on top of me and entered inside my sealed walls in one go. It pained but what he said after that pleasured my soul. "My first heir will be Jimmy, always."

_______________________________________________________________
Kenny-
The moment we landed in New York, I took Al and Jimmy to meet my parents. They welcomed not only Al but Jimmy too with open arms. My mother didn't miss a chance to talk business with Al and signed her exclusively to paint designs for her "paint on fabric" line.
Al was happy to receive her first big cheque and she took me on a date to my favourite restaurant.
Fuck! Those fake interviews I gave before meeting Al. But, I remembered my father's words of wisdom "Never lie to your wife but if you do, act like you never lied."
We celebrated that night by making out at the dinner table, smashing the cupcakes and spaghetti in our amorous process.

We were happy in our little world and surprisingly the world was happy for us too. They loved the story of a star and his security guard falling in love.

"Some years back, I went to Sugar Coast and met Al. She was appointed as my security guard but the moment I saw her, I wanted her in my life. Why, how, I didn't know then and it took me time to realise. And when I did, we had gone separate ways. Days turned to years but my feeling didn't subside. If anything, they ripened each day."
I took Al's hand in mine just the way we liked and added, "I was an actor she admired and she was the fan I fancied. I shall continue to pursue her each day like we just met." I declared in front of the world through a press meeting and took in Al for a deep kiss which made everyone go "Aww".

"Jimmy is my sister's son who died giving birth to him. I have raised him like my own and Kenny has been the best support. I hope you all will be kind enough to not make a little toddler's life a circus. For him, we are his parents and he is our firstborn." Al answered beautifully when she was questioned about Jimmy in thepress meeting.

Jimmy was labelled as the cutest toddler by social media and he had several fan pages of his own. Jimmy became my life too and I couldn't wait to get home and play with him and his mommy. Just the genre of games was different.

The day Al revealed to me her porny idea of a security guard with big boobs seducing her naked master in a silk robe, I shared my similar fantasy and the next we knew, we were playing our parts diligently. I may be a great actor, as they say, but Al was brilliant when it came to real-life role-playing.

Our house boomed with love, laughter and life.

After a few months, a little life was living inside Al and I never knew I was so emotional too. I cried whenever Al complained she was in pain or whenever the baby kicked. Al was a gift so precious and what she brought into my life was priceless.

A little Al walked into our lives soon and the moment I took her in my arms, I knew she would be junior Al.
"Happy?"

"To the highest degree."

"Mommy, what is her name?" Jimmy questioned squeezing the rattles.

"Keli." We said in unison and celebrated our union.

I captured the moment on the lens and Al on the canvas.

_______________________________________________________________
Dear Readers
It's a wrap-up. Albeli and Kenny's story has found it's beautiful start and let's not bother the star couple for gossip. Just let them celebrate life and their union while we read about other interesting couples in the following intriguing stories-
1. Twists Twirls Perils and Pearls
2. Scrapbook
3. Metamorphic Switch (International Winners list ONC 2021)
4. Two Cooks Split the Broth (International Winners list ONC 2023) (5th Grand Winner ONC India 2023)

Happy Reading
Please vote, comment and share if you liked the story.