Mr Honestly Unbelievable

Love is best defined
In the thoughts that travel
When the two are not together

He left. He left in another boat. He left in another boat with Genna.
What was I doing? Trying to make my dream come true or living my dream? But this wasn't even my dream. Kenny was my favourite actor, my fantasy and fantasies seldom came true. Should they come true, though? They are fantasy for a reason.

He was being nice to me because he was a wonderful person. He came with me to my grandparent's place because he wanted to escape from the world and he trusted me like an employer trusted his employee. Nothing more. His casual flirty remarks should be normal for me. I am hot. I am pretty. My great ass, is a result of my rigorous workouts. Hearing words of admiration from your favourite actor was dreamy and probably that was a reason I felt so fuzzy. Yeah! That was it. I had a huge crush on him and my undefined feelings were acceptable under all grounds.

I had to protect him from Genna though. She was wicked and could create a problem in his life too. I didn't want anyone else to suffer like she made me suffer. She was the biggest villain of my life. It wasn't my fault that my father supposedly left her mother for my mother?

Our Grandparents loved her more because she always acted like a 'sorry' child whose father left her. She gained love from sympathy something I hated. My father's demise was the turning point in our lives. She made me look like my father's true daughter who would not shy away from sleeping with her sister's boyfriend.

Foolish girl! My father would never do such a thing. He dated several women but proceeded only when the feelings were mutual. He was a very handsome man and women couldn't resist his charm. I was his female version they said. But I made sure only in terms of looks because in reality, I made a promise to myself to love like my granny and grandfather loved each other. Truly, madly, deeply like a devotion, like worshiping to the Almighty.

Inadvertently, my thoughts went to Kenny. I was in love with him as a celebrity crush and had to stop my heart from developing anything further than that. It was hard because whenever he was around, I found it hard to behave normally. I chose anger and irritation to hide my true feelings which were well, too intense to exhibit.

I was rowing my little boat which was empty of its precious occupant. I wanted to make Kenny laugh, smile and have fun while he was with me. I wanted him to cherish memories of this trip and remember me like a faded memory. What more could an ardent fan ask for?

I reached the house and before I could secure the boat safely, Kenny ran to me not caring about anything. "I am sorry, I left you like that. I wasn't thinking straight."

Fuck! Don't do that Kenny.

"It's alright." I wasn't angry with him. I didn't have the right to.

"Didn't I tell you Kenny, nothing affects Albeli? If Mike left me like that in the middle of a sea, I would fight with him till he swore to never do it again."

Genna shared her words of wisdom that were not welcomed. Or were they? Because Kenny was looking at me continuously. He was trying to find out whether I was hiding my anger. Oh! I wasn't.

"The difference is right there Genna. Mike is your boyfriend. You have the right to be angry with him. Mr Kellar is not my..."

I was silenced with a pair of lips that caressed my lips so gently that I was speechless. I closed my eyes because I couldn't believe Kenny kissed me, again.

"Will you stop calling me your boyfriend because of what I did? I was just teasing you, boo. Don't be so angry."

Kenny cast a strong spell of love on me. A short wave broke the trance but I was still numb. Genna and Mike left without saying anything but for the first time, I wanted Genna to stay. The situation was so awkward. I pulled the boat to the shore to avoid standing next to Kenny. He was contemplating his actions and I knew he was regretting kissing me. He didn't have to do what he was doing. Genna loved playing these games and I didn't want him to be a part of any of this.

I walked home leaving Kenny to his thoughts. I wanted some alone time because the fucking butterflies in my tummy won't settle. I got rid of my clothes and saw myself in the mirror.

How do you define beauty? I remembered asking my father's spring season girlfriend. To which she replied, "Beauty is in everything that pleases the eye. It not necessarily be the outer beauty, visible to the world. The beauty that lies within is the real beauty and stays with you forever. The trees in the spring season are beautifully coloured with leaves and flowers but their true beauty lies in their roots that help it to withstand in all seasons."

I was desirable, beautiful from the outside but from the inside? No one really liked me. Even if Genna didn't frame me, my grandparents hardly showered any love on me. I didn't have any friends that called me on birthdays or special occasions. I was lacking something. I was a temporary beauty who won't be able to withstand all seasons for long.

I was fragile and incidents like these were making me more unstable. A knock on my door brought me out of my thoughts. I wore a fresh set of clothes and opened the door for Kenny. He came inside my room and dragged me to my bed. He made me sit and looked into my eyes like peeping into my soul.

"Cooper," For once could he say my name? I hated it when he called me "Cooper" all the time.
"Don't freak out but I want to confess something." Kenny inhaled sharply but my breath was hitched. "I am hell attracted to you and I can't help it. I just want to be around you and touch you as you've never been touched before. I know, I sound like a pervert but that's the truth."

I must be dead because in my dreams Kenny made love to me but didn't talk nonsense like this.

Even though my heart was thumping loudly, I had to say something to maintain my sassy act. "What do I do with this sudden realisation that has dawned upon you?"

Kenny drew his brows closer and deafening silence filled the room until Kenny said, "Have sex with me."

WTF!
I widened my eyes to their maximum capacity. I know I must be looking horrible but the shock shook the earth below my feet.
Kenny took my hand gently in his and moved his hands to my creased forehead.
"I will be here for max. three more days but those three days, I want to spend glued to you. I have never wished anything so desperately than having to see you naked on my bed, making love to you. Kissing you so passionately that everything else disappears. Cooper, if you are up for some meaningless, crazy sex then just say yes. Don't judge me for my insatiable desires and I won't judge you for anything. I promise."

His words were so overwhelming. I got up from the bed because I was too scared. This was like playing with fire. Humans are weird species. The moment their dreams come true they doubt reality. I have been having crazy sex with Kenny since puberty hit me and now when he was offering me the same, I was shivering like a leaf.

"The first day we met, I knew you weren't a slut but it was an urge to kiss you so bad that I covered up calling you one. Honestly, when you told me I didn't know what a kiss was all I wished was to experience your version of kiss. Today, when my lips touched yours, I felt like I was teleported to a different universe. I know what I am asking is unreasonable and inappropriate but I can't hide my attraction anymore and denying my feelings is something I can't do. Come on Cooper give us a chance. Let's explore lust, I guarantee no love and it's drama."

Kenny's last statement made me look at him and call me a stupid or a fool, I developed a strong feeling for him. Kenny the person, not the actor, I admired. I don't know what governed my emotions? Probably just his honesty in admitting his feeling so bluntly won my heart. He said no love and its drama but I was probably falling for him already and drama was his forte and my favourite genre.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Readers
Kenny has asked Albeli for something she has always wished for.
Will she accept his request and end up having meaningless sex?
Or will she deny and bring an end to their story?
Or will they create a story totally beyond anyone's imagination?

Find out.
Stay hooked!

Lots of love!