BLUEMING House Episode 5

Start from the beginning

Hanny: They sent me to a really romantic place.

(The restaurant looks amazing. The girl is hungry after playing all day)

Hanny: Oh, that looks good!

(#Channel set to food #meal time photo)

Hanny: I have to eat. I'm a hungry person. I think my stomach grew since we got here.

(Hanny is always on mute when she eats)
(Targeting the lobster... Targeting the steak... Targeting the pineapple fried rice. Next target, Phoo Pad Phong Curry)
(Amazing digestive system)

Hanny: The ocean's right here.

(The ocean was there but the girl notice now that she's full)

Hanny: Don't you hear the waves? Let's go see after we're done. What's that? Why is it so bright?

(Here?)

Hanny: It's the night market. Wow! What's that?

(Koh Samui hot spots, the night market and beach bar. They're swirling fire!.)

Hanny: That's the fire show that I was talking about! Let's go over there after we're done.

(Yeah, let's start "party girl" Hanny second tour!)
(#night blooming flower Hanny #shopping #eating #everything is possible #party till we drop)
(To the night market! Arrived at the night market)

Hanny: I'm so excited!

(Chaweng street is one of the liveliest streets in Koh Samui. The night market is there along with many restaurants and entertainment venues.)

Hanny: This all the night market. I'm looking forward to it.

(Hanny is excited about this night market.)

Hanny: This flower! Should I put one in my hair? Oh, but the big ones are 50 and these are 60. But look at the size difference.

(There's a 3 cent different between the different sized flowers.)

Hanny: The bigger ones look prettier, don't they? But these are cute because they're small.

(The girl can't seem to make up her mind)

Hanny: That one's kinda funny. Let's get this one. Wait, I need to matching with my outfit.

(You don't have to look at the outfits it's already a flower field)

Hanny: I get the white one. It's going well with any outfit.

(A white flower for black & white loving Hanny)

Hanny: So pretty! The flower's pretty! It feels like I'm getting awarded something.

(The girl stop again after taking about ten steps)

Hanny: I want a cute bag.

(She want to buy everything. Continued choosing on which bag she like. After all that choosing Hanny finds one that she likes)
(There's always someone who ends up buying something although they didn't come to shop.)

Hanny: We missed something to eat! It's the only other thing we need to do! Ah, pancakes! I think we'll have to go check it out. This store just opened!

(The girl discover something new)

Hanny: Crepes!

(The girl become louder in front of food)

Hanny: Look it's an egg crepe! I want to take a picture!

(She is taking photos and her nose is ready for the crepes)