BLUEMING House Episode 1

.
[BLUEMING House]

(In the middle of Seoul. Behind the gray door is a house like that of a fairytale.)
(It's the house of my dreams. Girl as pretty as Blue)
(Blue, the prettiest color blue and Blueming is one of the biggest fandom in the world)
(HANNY, she's not just pretty. Trained for three years)
(She's skilled as much as her pretty. The first female soloist to debut under Big Hit Entertainment)
(The views of her music videos have broken multiple records)
(She is global star that no one can beat. She is an all-rounder soloist who won many awards.)
(Listening to her fans about her reality show. Where can we see her? HANNY TV!)
(Finally, the Big Hit treasure chest is being opened!)

[D-1 to move into Blueming House]

(First time ever to reveal HANNY's house. Settle with today's schedule!)

Hanny: It's a camera. No! I don't want to go in.

(It's your house, why aren't you going in?)

Hanny: Hold on, I wonder how many are in there. My house has been revealed. I can see my whole room. You can totally see my whole room.

(HANNY's puppy, TEDDY)

Hanny: There's an unfamiliar aura in the dorm. Oh my gosh.

(Having a mental breakdown)

Hanny: What is this? It started.

(HANNY will have to get used to the camera. Saying hello to all of the cameras in the dorm)
(One hour later... Mommy is sleeping)
(HANNY is fast asleep. And the time flows... The audio is muted. Filming will be stopped for a moment.)
.
Hanny: I don't like staying at home.

Pd: Oh really?

Hanny: After done world tour, when I'm home, I'm alone so I just stay in my room. But to be honest...

(To be honest, what I want is...)
(What is she trying to say?)

Hanny: To be honest, I really need alone time these days and that's why when I don't have anything scheduled, I relieve stress by going out.

(What HANNY needs is to be refreshed. The exhausted HANNY receives a gift.)
(Past August at Big Hit headquarters. Hitman Bang - I'm the head of Big Hit)
(Meetings with the boss is always nerve-racking.)

Bang PD: How long were you in the company, HANNY?

Hanny: Since debut, about 6 years.

Bang PD: 6 years? You always do your best especially for your fans. A tour, new music and I know what you are asking for.

(What did I ask for?)

Bang PD: I have had an idea for a while now. Since you're love Blue color, I wanted to have you live in a Blue house, like one of a princess.

Hanny: Really? Wow!

(This is amazing. After months of construction, the new house was completed. It's the moment that HANNY has been dreaming about.)
(The boss' gift to HANNY who has worked without rest)
(This is the story of a 100-day vacation that happens in the Blueming House.)
(#Vacation #Do Everything You Want #Move into Blueming House)
.
(Bang Si Yeon / Hanny's mom)

Mom: HANNY! It's two o'clock. Get up! Pack your bags.

(Mom's mission is to wake up the sleeping bean and help packing her clothes)
(No response)

Mom: You need to go. You need to pack your bags and go.

Hanny: No.

Mom: Get up.