Chapter 77: Dotes Her

When Su Quizi returned to Xia City after filming <Distinctive Style of Mainland>, she had just missed her ovulation period, so her plan to get pregnant in the first month was a failure. Following her period, Su Quizi did enough preparation to get pregnant and so did He yu. Luckily Su Quizi's work was not exhausting, otherwise her next day's performance would not be adequate.

Physically exhausted she had an  extremely profound sleep. Su Qiuzi got up early to go to work. Xie Jiagu looked at her face and said, "Tsk, tsk, looking radiant.”

She took the document and looked through it, she shifted her sore waist and smiled without lifting a finger: " I’ve been eating  well recently."

The last time they had visited the manor,  the couple and the old man had been talking about preparing for pregnancy, so the old man waved his hand and sent Aunt Zhai all the way to prepare three meals a day. So, Su Qiuzi had been eating quite well recently.

Although Xie Jiagu was unmarried, she still knew about normal men and women’s matters. In addition, Su Qiuzi said some time ago when they gathered for a meal that she could not drink, in order to prepare for pregnancy.

It was during this period that her complexion became  redder than before.

Tsk!Tsk!, Su Qiuzi's husband was truly well-rounded, both physically and emotionally!

"Come on." Xie Jiagu slid her chair next to Su Qiuzi, lowering her voice as she raised her chin and said, " Looks like the preparation for pregnancy is going well."

Su Qiuzi, who was drinking her milk, "…"

Su Qiuzi usually joked with He Yu which can still be considered natural. But when it came to outsiders talking about such things, she was still shy. With a red face, Su Qiuzi looked around. Ensuring that no one could overhear them. During that time, Xie Jiagu laughed.

"Are you shy?" Xie Jiagu raised her hand and pinched Su Qiuzi's little face and said, "This is quite normal, we talk about it all day in the office."

Su Qiuzi looked shocked. Xie Jiagu changed the subject and asked with a smile, "How's it going? Any progress? "

"I have not tested yet." Su Qiuzi was in no hurry to test whether she was pregnant, it was Lin Qing who gave her the idea from her experience. If she wanted to get pregnant, it was best to go with the flow given the preparation, or else it would be  quite  tortuous to test over and over. Su Qiuzi's menstrual period had been  inaccurate, and the next menstruation was supposedly on the National Day holiday.

"It’s easy to get pregnant when you’re young.” Xie Jiagu said before, pedaling her chair towards her seat. She opened a box of potato chips and muttered, "Unlike me, I'm old, now I don't even have someone to marry."

"What are you all talking about?" asked Liu Qing, who had just walked in and heard Xie Jia Gu’s muttering.

"Talking about pregnancy." Xie Jiagu bluntly replied.

Xie Jiagu and Liu Qing could be considered as friends. Realizing that the topic about pregnancy was definitely about Xie Jiagu. She glanced at Su Qiuzi next to her and laughed.

When Liu Qing laughed, her voice was no louder than Xie Jiagyu, as a result several people in the office looked at them. Su Qiuzi blushed, put the file away and asked, "Is it time to for the recording?."

On the National Day of Xia City TV Station, a variety show was held. Liu Qing was the major host, but it was divided into four small parts, and four different types of hosts were sent from the TV station to participate in the recording. Su Qiuzi and Xie Jiagu had participated as well.