Chapter 74: We Have Something To Do Back Home

After Lin Qing's wedding, Lu Jia, the director of [Flavor of the Continent] recovered, the show resumed filming, and Su Qiuzi followed the crew back to Tibet. This journey took the crew all the way from Tibet to Nepal, and from Nepal to Afghanistan and Iran. The show was filmed for more than two months, and finally returned to Xia City for production, when it was already in the heat of August.

Su Qiuzi had been away on work for two months, but her time spent away from He Yu was not so long. At present, the He Group was stable and the old man was in relatively good health, so He Yu would go to the program site to look for her when he had time.

Some of the countries in the Central Asiatic continent were not traditional tourist destinations in the sense that the more such places are close to nature and maintain the original cultural characteristics of the country, and the two couples also had some fun there.

When the program team finished filming and returned to China, He Yu had only just returned to China for half a week because of a cooperation project for the company. He was so busy that Su Qiuzi didn't allow him to come and pick her up, but had Lin Qing over to do so.

She had a lot of work at the Quyi club now, and the market for crosstalk had been good in the past few years. But she generally worked in the evening, while staying all the day at home or rehearsing and practicing at the Quyi Club.

After she and Xu Shao got married, the young couple settled in Xia City. Following the approval of Xu Shao and Lin Qing, Xu Shao's parents bought them a house in Xia City. Lin Qing's father knew that their family was an average one, and they were a bit too high up for the Xu family, but he had brought Lin Qing up for so many years, and he doted on her very much, so naturally he didn't want anyone to look down on them and make Lin Qing look bad in her in-laws, so Lin Qing's father took all the family's savings and bought a car for the young couple.

In fact, Lin Qing had been performing throughout the day and earned quite a bit of money, but she understood her father's thoughts and did not refuse. Later, when she earned some money, she would just give it to her father.

And so, she and Xu Shao both took their roots in Xia City and had their own little home, happy and content. And now while passing through her days, she occasionally remembered the time when she first committed to be with Xu Shao, which was close to her senior year graduation, as if it was just yesterday.

Lin Qing and Su Qiuzi were sitting on the sofa in the living room, and the two talked about their schools unknowingly. After picking up Su Qiuzi from the airport, the two came directly to Lin Qing's house. It's only three o'clock in the afternoon, and it seemed like He Yu was still in a meeting, so there's not much to do back home, and she would just go over to the TV station tomorrow for her report.

The two of them were chatting with Su Qiuzi when Lin Qing's complexion suddenly changed, and before Su Qiuzi could react, Lin Qing got up from the sofa and rushed straight to the bathroom. Su Qiuzi was startled and rushed over to check, but before she could have a clear look, she heard a wave of vomiting sounds.

"What's wrong with you?" Su Qiuzi was shocked and hurriedly poured a glass of water, while running back to the bathroom and asked, "Are you not feeling well in your stomach? Do you have any medicine?"

She was so nervous because Lin Qing's vomiting was really intense, Lin Qing had always been in good health, except for menstrual cramps when she was at school, she would rarely look like this. Just after Su Qiuzi asked, Lin Qing tilted her head, her eyes were sparking like stars, her face was pale and her voice was weak.

"Give me the water."

Su Qiuzi hurriedly handed over the water, and then helped Lin Qing up, frowning: "You're throwing up too much, why don't you take some medicine?"