Chapter 56: Su Gongcheng Desperate Moves

Su Qiuzi had sorted out her feelings for He Yu by this event.

There was no denying that Luo Fan had caused her to have some resistance against and fear of love, so to say that she had truly fallen in love with He Yu now was a bit too soon. But after talking to He Yu about Luo Fan, Su Qiuzi’s resistance, which had been hanging over her, seemed to have relaxed a bit. He Yu was a wonderful and charismatic man, the two of them would normally get along with each other everyday. Getting pervaded by his gentleness little by little, her heart was gradually moved, she liked this feeling very much. Time went by, making her falling in love with him seemingly not impossible at the moment.

Once He Yu returned to China, his work started to get busy again. Compared to He Yu, Su Qiuzi’s work in the TV station was relatively idle. But she was not slacking either. He Yu had already worked on a design for her house, then had the EV firm contact the building materials as well as the builders company, while Su Qiuzi had been supervising the work on the house.

Autumn flew by, and in the blink of an eye it was already the beginning of winter.

After a period of heated up popularity, the ratings of the show “Legal Case Tracking” had stabilized, essentially after New Year’s Day, it was a foregone conclusion that the show would be brought up to be aired at 10pm at night. The whole program crew was not only very excited and happy, but also more attentive to the work. Editor-in-chief of the selected topic, Xu Siru looked for cases around the country, and the old Meng was also in high spirits to travel around the country to find materials,

Su Qiuzi had just finished recording the latest episode, and was discussing the case with Li Fa and Xu Siru. A few months down the road, the relationship between these people had become much better. Especially Xu Siru, who now would take the initiative to show her the script once after editing it. It’s only once though.

Original translation is from chichipeph.com

Xu Siru was a very talented editor, she possessed a very strong sense of logic, so each time the script was done, Su Qiuzi would read it with great interest. She thought that Xu Siru came from a literary background, but she didn’t expect that she was actually a medical major.

As the three of them were discussing, the door opened and Old Meng walked in. Seeing Lao Meng, Xu Siru looked back at him and asked, “Has the information been gathered?”

“It’s all here.” Lao Meng laughed. After speaking, he took a sip of water from the table and complained to Xu Siru: “You care about information all day, and you don’t care about me.”

This time, Lao Meng went to Qiao City, there was an unjust and faulty case that he went over to track. This case was relatively new, after the editor-in-chief selected the topic, Xu Siru wrote the plot. Lao Meng had been running around Qiao City for half a month to scurry for the case.

Xu Siru did not respond to him, but turned on the computer and began to organize the video material. This time it was a criminal case, Lao Meng was involved in the arrest of activities, but also filmed the apprehending scenes. The footage flashed by, and Su Qiuzi saw a familiar figure.

“This Luo Fan, he’s really good at it.” Without knowing when, Lao Meng walked behind the two with a glass of water and said silently. He used to be a detective, so he had sort of fond feelings for young detectives . He could always see the shadow of himself in them from back then, passionately exuberant.

“Isn’t he from the Xia City Detective Squad?” Su Qiuzi recalled what Luo Fan had said to her previously, her eyes on the screen as she watched the man subdue the criminal, asking Lao Meng a question.

“This time it’s the Xia City case, there was a murder case at the end of August remember? In the beginning, the perpetrator who was arrested had been framed, the case was brought to trial for more than two months, then when the real murderer was found, he went to Qiao City to arrest him. It’s normal for Luo Fan to participate in the operation this time, he used to be from Qiao City and is more familiar with this area, in addition this case was cracked by him.” Speaking from behind, Lao Meng spoke with a tone of appreciation again, rather lamenting: “Solving a wrongly convicted case is a very important thing, at times when there is just a little deviation, it is more than possible to wrong the good guys.”