"What about her friends? They would know where she is. Didn't she say she's coming with them?" Yoongi asked as the seven of them gathered around. Jin nodded in agreement and took the initiative of calling one of your friends to see what was going on.

Jin hung up the call with your friend with a frown on his face. "Her friends aren't with her,she is walking back home alone..." He said with shaking hands,his eyes moving to Namjoon's for comfort. The seven of them went tense at that. Everyone looked at each other. 

"What are we even waiting for-- what if she is in trouble?? Let's look for her!" Taehyung said as he jumped up from the couch, already on his way to get his jacket. Jimin and Jungkook exchanged glances before they shot up too, already heading for the door.

"Boys... it's late, you stay here. I will go with Yoongi." Jin said as he saw the youngest of the brothers walk out of the living room.

"Hyung, there's no time for that, it's almost midnight and she's alone out there. Let's all go if they want to." Yoongi said while standing up and heading to the door too.

By now all seven of them had gotten into the car and Jin had already pulled out the driveway when Jungkook's phone suddenly began to ring. "It's y/n!" He said before he picked up the call and put it on speaker as the others listened keenly.

"Where are you y/n--" Jungkook had just begun to ask when he got cut off by your scream for help, alerting the seven. "Y/n-ah? Y/N!!" Namjoon grabbed the phone from Jungkook and shouted your name into the phone but your screams only faded away. You were getting dragged.

"Hyung! Hit the gas and speed up!" Jimin shouted while tapping the car seat furiously. Jin looked at his brothers through the mirror and in other cases, he would have retorted back but now he just nodded and pushed on the accelerator, speeding up.Your brothers were literally sitting on the edge of the seats, their hearts beating fast, wishing on everything that their little sister was not hurt.

But that was not the case. Your cries thrashes and pleas were of no use as you felt your underwear get ripped off and at that moment you wished you had been dead. You wouldn't have had to go through this feeling if you were not alive. 

All you could do now was lay there helplessly, sobbing with fear and pain as those filthy hands groped you all over while you got raped mercilessly. It felt like you had been experiencing this agony forever when you suddenly felt that massive weight of the man get lifted from above you. You did not even wait a millisecond to pull your knees close to your chest, hiding away from your brothers who were now surrounding the man as you sat facing the wall, your whole body shaking.

"Y/n-ah" You were sobbing into your knees, ashamed and embarrassed when you felt warmth around you, followed by that calming,,deep voice. "You are not alone anymore, don't be scared."

Taehyung had covered you in his jacket, making sure no part of you was exposed as he squatted on the ground, covering you. Meanwhile, Jungkook had lost all sanity the moment he saw the man all over you and was kicking the pervert in his gut continuously, while cursing at the man. Jimin threw punches at his face one after the other, his knuckles getting bloody because of how hard he was hitting the man.

Jin and Hoseok had made their way to you and Taehyung before Jin slipped his hoodie off and covered your legs. Namjoon and Yoongi were trying to pull Jimin and Jungkook off the man by now. "Boys..Boys, stop!!" Namjoon said before prying Jungkook off the man who was begging to be left alone. "He deserves this-- he should f*cking die for this, what the f*ck!!" Jungkook shouted in anger, trying to fight off Namjoon who was glaring at the man on the ground threateningly.

"Hyung, let me go, he needs to get hit more." Jimin said with gritted teeth while Yoongi held him off.  "Jimin-ah... Jimin, I understand how you feel but punching him just won't do it." Yoongi said to Jimin in a calm tone before he gave a look at Namjoon who nodded back.

Taehyung had carried you off to the car and joined the rest of his brothers when Hoseok walked over to keep you company. The six of them were now standing around the stranger who was now coughing out blood and groaning in pain.

"The cops are on their way." Namjoon said while sliding his phone back in his pocket. The man, hearing Namjoon got on his knees before bowing down to the floor. "Please..no, not the cops...I will do anything." Jimin let out a low scoff hearing the man and getting out of Yoongi's grip, he walked to the man. 

 Grabbing the guy's hair, Jimin lifted his bleeding face off the ground. "What makes you think we will give in to you begging after you showed no mercy to our sister?!" Jungkook said with gritted teeth as he squatted down beside Jimin who still had a death grip on his hair.

"The only reason I stopped rearranging the shape of your face is because my hyung is right." Jimin said low as he stared at the man and then glances over at his twin.

Taehyung had brought his lips close to the man's ear. "Punching your face to a pulp just won't do it, that's right. You don't deserve that, no." His voice dropped an octave lower and he looked at the man's face with hatred and disgust.

"You deserve to be hanged."

-----
I have never been a victim of rape so I don't know how closely I related to this experience through my writing. But if there is any reader who has gone through this traumatic incident, know that you are never alone 💜