36 - Love

ఌ𝙰𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑ఌ

"Come on, sweets! Put your back into it!" I scoff, clapping to try to get him to hurry up.

Eli groans. "I'm never coming here again." He pouts as he pulls the bed frame across the room.

"Yeah, yeah, now get the mattress." I order. Eli huffs and grabs the mattress, tugging it onto the bed frame. I smile when he's finished. "Thank you!" I sing, walking over to him to put my hand on his slightly sweaty shoulder. I put a little pressure there to pull him down and peck his cheek.

Alex and I agreed it was okay to platonically kiss the guys on the cheeks. Alex said I could do it all I want as long as it's him and only him at the end of the day. Of course, that doesn't stop him from scowling at the guys when I do it, but he always beckons me over to kiss me in front of them afterwards.

To make it fair, I told Alex he could kiss their cheeks too, but he didn't seem to like the idea as much as I did. At least I tried.

Eli smiles as soon as I pull away from the tiny peck I'd probably give a family member. It makes the guys feel important which is the main reason why I do it. Besides, it gets them to do things for me.

"Come, come." I order, leading him out of the room. Eli follows without a word, not complaining anymore. I lead him to the living room so he can mount the tv again for me, but I pause when I hear keys in the door.

Eli and I both freeze, watching the door open. Alex walks in, also freezing when he sees Eli and I right there.

Alex's eyebrows furrow and he slowly shuts the door behind him. "You're home early." I nervously smile, putting my hands behind my back.

I've learned that if I put my hands behind my back and puff my boobies out a little, Alex forgets what he's talking about.

Alex's eyes dart down. It helps that I'm in a tank top. It only lasts a few seconds before he quickly looks next to me at Eli. He scowls. "Eyes forward, Eli." He harshly orders.

I gasp and look up at Eli. Eli looks up at the ceiling. "Eli!" I scold.

Eli shakes his head, keeping his eyes on the ceiling. "It was right there." He defends himself.

I scrunch my nose up. "Yeah, for him. Not you." I scoff, crossing my arms over my chest to hide it from the pervert.

"Out." Alex demands, pointing his thumb to the front door behind him.

Eli is quick to lower his head so he isn't looking at the ceiling, casting his eyes down at the ground. I put my hand on his shoulder and peck him goodbye. Eli smiles and hurries out of the apartment without another word, Alex scowls as he passes him. "You're home early." I repeat, smiling at Alex.

Alex opens his arms so I quickly walk into them, laughing when Alex lowers his head to my neck. It tickles a little as he presses kisses all around my skin on my neck. "I missed you." Alex speaks against my skin.

He lifts his head from my neck and kisses my lips before I can reply. "I missed you too." I murmur. I've grown accustomed to this kind of attention from Alex. It still feels a little new, but new isn't a bad thing. I quite like it.

Alex just hums in response and kisses my lips again. "What did we say about moving everything on a daily basis?" Alex mumbles against my lips.

He kisses me before I can answer. "Not to." I frown. Alex nods and pulls away a little, still having his arms wrapped around my waist. "I got Eli to help me though." I smile. "You kicked him out before we could finish." I quietly add, looking over at the tv that sits on the desk rather than being mounted on the wall.