Xuan Tianming also felt that this matter was not necessarily true. The five-mile blank area was hanging in the middle, which was quite far away. The spies might have misread it.

But the spy who returned said: "My subordinates see it clearly, and it is indeed His Highness Seventh Highness."

Such a precise answer made the two of them panic, even if Feng Yuheng thought that it was definitely a trap, it was absolutely impossible to be Xuan Tianhua's real body. But sometimes things are like this. You know it's a trap, but you have to stick your head out and drill into someone else's trap. Because everything has an in case, in case...is it true?

Xuan Tianming ordered the army to advance rapidly, approaching Tongcheng quickly, and camped ten miles outside the city. At the same time, another group of dark guards were sent to inquire again, and it was important to find out who the corpse was.

Xuan Tianhua was the first to discover a dead body that had already been hidden near the defense line. He naturally knew whether it was him or not, and even analyzed it to the dark guard: "I heard that Li Yue, the sixth princess of Zong Sui, once made many masks for this king, and it is not surprising that such a body appears in Tongli now. However, this king knows what's going on, but others don't. Duanmu Anguo's purpose in doing this is to lead Ming'er to come here as soon as possible, and even more hope that Ming'er can enter the five-mile line of defense to save the corpse. Come out!" With a gloomy expression on his face, he instructed his guards: "Go back and greet His Highness Ninth with two people and tell him that this king is safe and sound, and don't be fooled by that old thief in Duanmu."

The dark guard nodded and walked away. Xuan Tianhua let out a long sigh and murmured: "Ming'er is coming too fast, so fast that I haven't been able to feel the five miles of empty space. The hexagram shows that the place of death is within the area of ​​Tongcheng. Could it be that these five miles are not enough?" He stood on a high ground and looked at the faintly visible Tongcheng city wall, only that if he left his bones in a foreign land, when Dashun brought Tongcheng into the bungalow, he wondered if anyone would come every year. He left the bones to fill a handful of new soil.

agency? There's always someone to go through. He got down from a height, paced lightly, and walked towards the five-mile defense line in Tongcheng.

The dark guards quietly followed behind, cautiously protecting their master.

In the zombie battle that built the city, Xuan Tianhua finally drove the ten Divine Shots away ahead of schedule, leaving only ten of his own guards to protect him, and even the pistol Feng Yuheng gave him, he never used it. Not used.

Where did such a heaven-defying weapon come from, he never thought to ask Feng Yuheng about it, but it did not mean that he did not understand the threats and changes that those things brought to the world. He was a little worried, always thinking that if one day not only the people of Dashun possess that kind of heaven-defying thing, but all countries have it, then what will this world look like? Just like Zong Sui's technique of iron essence, how many countries are coveted by it? Once the thunder of the sky spreads all over the world, once every battle destroys this continent in that way, it will be the end of the world

.

He doesn't want doomsday to come, and he doesn't want that kind of thing to be widely used, so he doesn't need someone from the sharpshooting team to keep him safe with machine guns. I don't want to hear that "click" sound when a machine gun fires.

This is Xuan Tianhua's obsession and his ideal. But he did not know that many, many years later, the situation changed and the dynasties changed. In his opinion, the weapons that defied the sky would become the main force of human warfare. Every country was constantly developing, constantly updating, and defending the The safety of the people is also the greatest threat to human life.

He stopped near the defense line. This was the closest they could get to this area for the past few days. He once observed the soldiers of Zong Sui walking back and forth on a small road from this place, and carefully recorded them. every foothold.

The path is very narrow, and only one person can pass through. Zong Sui’s soldiers always walked up in a row, and the people behind stepped on the footprints left by the people in front, and walked with extreme care, for fear that if they stepped on the wrong step, they would be doomed. . There were even people who came out of the city and immediately patted their hearts with their hands as soon as they stepped out of the line of defense, indicating that they had finally passed safely and that they had taken a life.

Being so careful made Xuan Tianhua even more curious about the organ buried in the ground. He then sent a dark guard back to meet Xuan Tianming, and at the same time conveyed his analysis and concerns, so that Xuan Tianming should not leave the camp after he set up camp. Anxious to explore the five miles of empty space, so as not to be sad.

Night by day, and then into the night, Xuan Tianhua kept staring at the soldiers who came and went, until the limit of his vision range, he wrote down every footprint that could be stepped on, and only then did he take action. One step closer to that line of defense.

The dark guard didn't know what he was going to do, but he felt that he was getting closer and closer to the enemy, so he had to remind him in a low voice: "Your Highness, it is easy to be noticed by the other party if you go further."

"No." Xuan Tianhua stopped, at an optimal distance, "Let's go here." After that, he stretched out his hand and pointed, "Do you see that path? This king will go in person. Tan, if you can follow that road into Tongli, it will be good, if you can't, you can always take a close look at what is hidden in that five-mile area."

"His Royal Highness!" The dark guard was shocked, "It's very dangerous! If you want to explore, you should also go with your subordinates. Your Highness's internal strength has not fully recovered, so it is absolutely impossible."

"No problem." He waved his hand, "70% has recovered, it's enough to escape these city defense soldiers. You can rest assured that those soldiers and soldiers can walk around safely, and this king will not be in danger. You wait outside and wait. The army of His Royal Highness Ninth Highness must tell him not to attack the city until this king comes out."

The Dark Guard couldn't persuade Xuan Tianhua, so he wanted to persuade him a few more words, but Xuan Tianhua suddenly started to use light energy, and his figure flickered, passing through the air like a bolt of lightning. When he reappeared, he was already standing on the path between Zong Sui's soldiers and soldiers to and from Tongcheng.

The silent night was not the time to change the guard, the path was empty, and the guards felt a flash of white light in front of their eyes. When they came to their senses, someone had already shouted: "No! Someone entered!" Well, a man in white is standing on the path, facing the direction of Tongcheng, walking carefully step by step.

The soldiers panicked. Although they were wearing Zong Sui people's clothes, they were actually Duanmu Anguo's personal soldiers. Some people knew exactly what was buried in the five miles of land.

. Therefore, even if they saw Xuan Tianhua entering the defense line at this time, they really did not dare to step forward to stop him, let alone conflict with him in that kind of place. They could only watch Xuan Tianhua move forward step by step, while they retreated step by step, for fear that someone in the defense line would accidentally cause a thunderstorm, and if the thunder exploded, they would not be able to survive.

Xuan Tianhua was walking on the small road, carefully calculating his steps, and he was full of the walking patterns of Zong Sui's soldiers that he had written down over the past few days.

However, despite being so careful, during a wrong step, I suddenly felt a foreign body protruding under my feet, as if I had stepped on something...