chapter 1167✨

Chapter 1167 Xuan Tianming's Action

Wangchuan Huangquan was very familiar with a group of goshawks specially trained by Xuan Tianming. Those eagles had one characteristic in common, that is, there was a red-colored hair on their necks. It was dyed with a special dye. The dye was specially prepared by the Royal Palace, and no one could imitate it.

Therefore, when a goshawk landed on the shoulder of Wang Chuan who was driving a car in the sky, Wang Chuan could recognize at a glance that it was his own person delivering the news. She hurriedly stopped the carriage by the side, then turned around and entered the carriage, took down a note tied to the goshawk's foot and handed it to Feng Yuheng: "I don't know who is delivering the letter, watch the eagle fly. The direction you are coming from is like Fuzhou."

"Fuzhou?" Feng Yuheng had a bad premonition, and immediately opened the note, and the familiar handwriting rushed to her face, dead girl, this king has found you long ago, don't follow it secretly. Hurry up, bypass Bincheng, and we will meet at Jiancheng.

"Shit." She raised her forehead, "I was discovered."

Wangchuan Huang Quan also saw what was written on the note, and couldn't help laughing, Huang Quan said, "Miss, this servant has long said that no matter how careful we are, we can't escape His Highness's eyes, no, it has long been discovered. already."

Wang Chuan also said: "There are spies in the Royal Palace. We may be targeted at some point along the way. The news will naturally spread, and it is not surprising for His Highness to know. It's just..." She glanced at the paper. , and then said: "Why let us meet at Jiancheng? Zong Sui's first city should be Bin City."

At that time, they didn't know that Bincheng had been taken over by Xuan Tianhua, and they only thought that 80% of the time, Xuan Tianming wanted to win by surprise, so they bypassed Bincheng! In any case, since she already knew she was coming, and had sent an invitation to her, how could she not go? Feng Yuheng spread her hands and said, "Since it's been exposed, then you don't have to be careful, let's walk the road openly and honestly! It's time to build the city soon."

Feng Yuheng hurried to Jiancheng, and at this time Xuan Tianming had recovered from his injuries, and Bai Ze and the others quietly circled Bincheng with a few secret guards, rushing to Jiancheng.

Due to the fall of Bincheng, a large number of people in Bincheng left their homeland and began to go to other prefectures of Zong Sui to start a new life. Jiancheng, as the closest city to Bin City, naturally had to accept the most refugees. Some of these refugees chose to live in Jiancheng, while others were just passers-by. After a short rest in Jiancheng, they continued to go to the heart of Zong Sui. They believe that Jiancheng is too close to Bincheng, and Dashun's army is bound to continue to move forward, then the next person who will face war may be Jiancheng, so it is not safe to live here. It is safer and more reliable to move directly to a place closer to the capital.

In the face of a large number of floating population, the city guards of the city have also become more stringent. Not only every person entering the city must be checked, but also the identity deeds must be checked one by one. The identity deed is a certificate that has been stamped and filed by the Zong Sui government, with the holder's information and fingerprints on it. to prevent the enemy from sneaking in.

This was specially ordered by Zuo Da, the prefect of Jiancheng. The fall of Bincheng made him feel fearful. To sum up the reasons for the fall of Bincheng, it must be someone who got into Bincheng and cooperated with people outside, which made a big city light. Dashun took it with ease.

Zuo Da has been scolding the idiot Lu Yu these days, while constantly reminding himself that he must not let his guard down. Lu Yu's mistakes must not be made by himself. Otherwise, once the city defense falls, whether he is captured or he escapes by chance, All inevitably die.