"Why are you so good Zavi, Sometimes I feel I'm not good enough for you " She whispered placing her hand on his brown hair and ruffled them slowly with a smile.

Then she slowly removed his head slowly placing it on the pillow beside her stomach, and removed his hand carefully too, Se got up and stretched her arms, she didn't felt any pain in her foot.

She covered him with a duvet properly before going inside the washroom, She came out after 20 minutes freshly bathed and dressed in shiny sky blue dress, paired with pink duppata.

She dried her hair and wrapped them up in a high ponytail, then she wore her ring, which Zaviyaar made her wear it, and she didn't took out it from her finger, applying pink lip balm she was ready, nose pin was already fixed on her nose

She dried her hair and wrapped them up in a high ponytail, then she wore her ring, which Zaviyaar made her wear it, and she didn't took out it from her finger, applying pink lip balm she was ready, nose pin was already fixed on her nose. Completing her look beautiful.

Her eyes went to Zaviyaar, and her lips curved into a smile seeing him sleeping like a baby, with his lips parted a little, his hair falling on his forehead, she didn't took eyes off him, Finding him attractive while he's sleeping too.

She shook her head and went out of the room, before taking out his clothes for him, and his all necessary stuff.

~

"Good morning Baba" Aayat cheerfully spoke wishing her father, placing her arms around his neck  from behind, he held her and and drop and kiss on her hand making her smile.

"Good morning to you too papa" She wished her father in law too in same tone side hugging him and sat beside him, and he dropped a kiss on her head.

"How's your foot baby"

"Is you foot okay now"

Both of them said in unison, Aayat giggled, and nodded her head in yes looking at both of them, Jannat and Ayesha were smiling seeing this, as they both reached close to them and placed the breakfast on table.

"Where is Zaviyaar?" Ayesha asked her sitting besides her husband before checking her foot.

"He's sleeping" Aayat replied casually, taking the mug of tea which Jannat passed her smilingly.

"Is he okay, he doesn't sleep this late" Jannat said getting worried for her son. 

"Relax mumma he is fine, just he slept late last night that's it" Aayat gave answer assuring her taking a sip of her tea. 

"Aisa kya karahe thay Poori raat ke abhi tak sorahe Hain wou" Zahaan let out teasingly walking in, and sat beside her before checking her foot, Aayat rolled her eyes the way everyone is checking her foot ever now like she got fractured or something.

[What was he's doing all night that he's still sleeping ]

"By the way, I might have an idea why Eshal and saad are late, so just curious you know " Zahaan said casually Aayat just enlarged her eyes hearing, she looked at elders, Rayan and usman were talking to Eachother, and Jannat and Ayesha were staring her with a grin , She looked down nervously, and palmed her face.