Shinto Tournament PT.3/Return by-

Start from the beginning

Morgiana: Well if I could fight either Mittelt or dad or both it will be a great day.

Ddraig: (To think that a thirteen year old could be this powerful and dangerous.)

Not to mention she has a-

Morgiana: (Why must you do this to me Ddraig?!)

Ddraig: (Well maybe if you would just tell-)

Morgiana: (S-shut up!!)

35 minutes later

Serafall was in her room just looking I'm the mirror at herself. Over the past few days she's been plagued by nightmares not of Izou this time but at the prospect of failure.

You're going to fail.

Those words were whispered in her ear everytime.

Is she going insane? Yes she's having a little bit of trouble with her mental health and the idea of Zekram finding another way to get at her plagued her mind as well.

He couldn't hold a candle to her I'm terms of power and skill so he finds another way to be a pain in the ass for them. Specifically her.

She doesn't have time to deal with a pest like him

How amusing. To think you are having doubts.

Serafall: I'm not having doubts. You don't know what your talking about.

"Hoh~ deep in your heart you know your gonna screw it up or somebody will take make our job harder than it needs to be."

Serafall: Shut up, I'm doing the best I-

Did you try your best to put him in cocytus?

...

"He he~ What's the matter? Loss for words?"

Serafall started to shake from anger or sadness she didn't know anymore.

Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up

"Does it depress you sweetheart? To know... just how much you hurt your son?

...

"Deep in your heart you know, you don't deserve this second-"

*Shatter*