six

LEON's POV

I rush into the locker room we were using and run to my spot next to Connor.

"Tkachuk," I pant.

He looks up at me with a raised eyebrow, "What?"

"Tkachuk, Riley Tkachuk."

He looked at me for a second before bursting out laughing. "The girl you have been talking about for hours is a Tkachuk." I nod, which makes him laugh even more. "This is karma or something dude."

I scowl.

"Baby Brother..." I heard her say. I looked down to her back and saw TKACHUK on a senator's jersey. I stood frozen, no way, she isn't a Tkachuk, she's nice and pleasant and I can't like a Tkachuk.

But then I think back to her words in the elevator, "I am supposed to like the Flames and Senators..." She didn't want me to know who she was because she knew I wouldn't like her. Oh shit, I am an asshole. Oh shit, I almost kissed Matthew Tkachuk's sister. I almost gag. Okay, now I understand why she didn't tell me.

"Dude, you look like you're about to faint," Connor said while pushing me down to sit.

I look at him with wide eyes, "I almost kissed Matthew Tkachuk's sister," I cringe.

He looked at me with a serious face, "If you are disgusted by her now that is so fucked up. Only because you found out her family."

"But, she's pest's sister," I come to my defense.

"You liked her five minutes ago when you didn't know her last name. Imagine how fucked up that is. She knew who you were and still talked to you."

"I never liked her," I detest. " Also, I am not a pest like he is."

He gives me a look saying I don't believe you and tsked me, "Awfully shallow of you, Leo."

"I don't like her! And why are you on her side? You should be on my side! You've seen what he does on the ice."

"I am not on her side, Leo. She's friends with Mitch and he talks about her and how cool she is so I think you're being irrational." He says. "And that's her family, did she talk about her family at all in the elevator?"

I immediately feel guilty, she did talk a lot about her family and I can tell they mean a lot to her. "Yes," I guiltily mumble.

"What did you think of them when you didn't know who they were?"

I curse inside my head, I knew he was right. I was being an asshole and I overreacted.

"Mhm, based on your face expression I can see you've realized that you're overreacting."

"Yes I did," I grumble.

He slaps my back, smiling while standing up. "Good! Now we have the entire day in Vegas! Let's do something!"