"Forgive us Alondra-sama! We did not mean to displease you." They all say.

"Well if you all show me other wise I might forgive you all. Now stand aside, and enjoy your time with my Oniisama and Oneesama." I walk past the bowing vampires.

"Yes Alondra-sama." Is their simultaneous reply.

"That'll teach them to try their games with me." I mentally state. Pretty sure I pissed off Kaname, well he can complain later.

A man walks up to me and bows. "Forgive me Alondra-sama, but may I offer you a drink." I look at the blood wine in front of me. I smell human blood in there, but I had learned there are willing donors or even vendors that willingly give their blood to vampires for consumption. There's no way I will drink human blood the most.

"No, thank you. You may go." I say walking away from the man instead.

"Human scents? Is there other humans here other than the hunters?" I question mentally. Now that does have me worried. No, there's no way the hunters would allow anything to happen to innocent humans.

I gasp when I spot Yori being questioned by a lot of vampires. I make my way over to the group. The vampires seperate at my presence.

"Alondra-sama." They all bow their heads. I put my hands to Yori's shoulders from behind her.

"I hope you're not disturbing my friend." I tell them all with a fake smile. They all tense up.

"Of course not, Alondra-sama." They all answer me.

"That's good to hear. I wouldn't want you to see me angry. So I suggest you keep away from my dear friend." I say looking at them all with an icy glare. They quickly back away.

"That's what I thought." I mumble triumphantly.

"Alondra it's really you!" Sayori says taking my hands in hers. I smile at her happily.

"It's really good to see you too, Yori." Then I give her a serious expression.

"Yori, you shouldn't be here. It's dangerous here." I tell her putting a hand to her cheek.

"I know, but I wanted to see you and Yuki. I really missed you both." She says looking at me sadly. I smile at her.

"We missed you as well, but this isn't the kind of place you should have come to search for us. Lucky for me they'll obey my command, but I don't know what will happen if I left you on your own." I say worried.

"It's really okay. I'm being watched over by Takamiya-sensei, and Zero." Yori assures me.

"Zero, huh? Wait who-"

"You weren't scared?" I turn around to face a woman who just interrupted me.

"Sara-sama!" Some vampires explain.

"Darn, another pureblood." I mentally complain. Oh that's right I have seen this woman before. In that ball hosted by the Aidos a year ago.

"What a brave young person you are and so cute as well! Ah, and you must be one of the Kuran twins, Alondra, right?" I nod my head standing in front of Yori.

"There's no need to be so overprotective of this girl. I just wanted to meet her." She says extending her hand to Yori. Before I can stop Sara's hand from touching Yori someone beats me to it.

"That's enough. I already allowed one pureblood to touch a human, but I won't allow another one to touch her." My heart starts to race at the sound of Zero's voice.

"Zero, you are mistaken! This person was just going to-" I look over at Yori shaking my head so she doesn't continue. The vampires are agitated at the fact that Zero grabbed on to Sara.