Extra: First Day At Cross Academy

Another extra to this story. Sorry still another 10 days before I get back to the actual story :(. Well enjoy this one then! :) By the way I want to thank you all for 5,000+ reads, your comments, and votes! T_T Your reading brings me to tears!

____________________________________________________________

Alondra: Age "14"; Yuki: age 15; Zero: Age 16

"You're already awake, and in your uniform?" Zero aska as he startles me from my manga reading. I look up at him, and see him in his Cross Academy uniform as well. I smile up at him, and put the book down.

"Well, don't you look handsome in your uniform." I joke around. Zero thumps my forehead as punishment. "Ouch! What was that for? I was being serious with a sarcastic sounding voice!" I complain rubbing my forehead.

"What do you think?" He sits next to me. "How long have you been awake this time?" Zero asks me seriously.

"Since four in the morning." I admit with a sigh as I pick up my manga again. I can't admit I was actually kinda nervous starting high school and taking on duties of a prefect/guardian and then having to be around vampires other than Zero and Kaname to keep their secret safe. That's a lot of responsibility for just the three of us. Yuki isn't mean enough for this job.

Zero puts a hand to the book so I can't see it. "Your nightmare gets worse, doesn't it?" Zero ask me, and I see the concern in his eyes. The concern makes me blush, but I stay silent. Yeah, that too, the vulnerability of this situation made my nightmare about the shadowman come back.

"Zero, thanks for deciding to come to school with us." I smile at him. I needed the change of topic. I have never been comfortable with the topic of my nightmare.

"You two would be hopeless without me to help." Zero states bluntly, and my temple throbs, but then I grin. It's almost like he knew I was worried about it.

"Don't lie Zero-kun! You're just worried about little me." I state with a grin. I see his blush as he turns away.

"Shut up."

"I win!" I hold up a 'victory' sign with my hand.

"Why are you wearing your uniform like that anyway?" Zero asks me. I look down at my unbuttoned jacket, the white button up shirt only buttoned halfway, and the black tank top under it. I pull at the chain around my neck.

"I wanted to show this off." Showing Zero the necklace he gave to me on my birthday a couple years ago.

"You still have that?" Zero asks touching it. When his cool finger grazed my skin I nearly yelled at the top of my lungs, but I somehow managed to keep my cool.

"Of course I still have it. I- um this is. . ." I mumble the rest as my blush deepens, and I turn away from him.

"Even my highly developed vampire hearing can't hear you." Zero states putting a hand to my head.

"Good." I mumble still not looking at him.

"Sorry I'm late you two!" Yuki startles us as she rushes downstairs. I quickly stand up, and go towards Yuki. She gives me a once over, and reaches into my left pocket. How she knew where I hid it is beyond me.

"You're supposed to wear your uniform properly. We're members of the Disciplinary Committee, and as such we must uphold the dress code." Yuki states as she prepares to tie the red bow around me. I take it out of her hands, and throw it away.

"Yeah right. I like my individuality. So there is no way in hell that I will wear that bow." I defy that rule with my hands to my hips.

"But, even Zero's wearing a tie!" Yuki counters me. I roll my eyes.