3) Sounds like fun

My next few lessons consist of me being stared at by my fellow students and having to introduce myself. I say the same thing every time 'hi, my name is Chris Shaw, and I'm new, obviously, I also have a twin brother who is new too.' I've already made a few enemies, namely the cheerleaders and 'popular' clique, but that's expected, besides they can't hurt me. I'm damaged enough already.

I'm pulled from my inner monologue by Lola pulling me and Jason-who we met at our lockers- into the queue for the canteen ' we are meeting up with my friend Gwen, is that ok?' me and my brother nod, whilst looking for any good food that's on offer. I spot a meal deal type thing and spilt from Jason and Lola get two lots of sandwiches, crisps, and cake for me and my twin as I have to get him lunch as the idiot forgot his money. I push back over to Lola and Jason, who have moved to near to the tills, joining them just before we pay. We go over to a table where a girl is sat; she has medium-long blonde hair and is wearing a blue hoodie. Lola attacks the girl in a hug from behind, 'bloody hell, Lola, could you be any more excited?' the girl asks turning around, her eyes widen slightly when she notices us 'Gwen, these are the two new students, Jason,' she points at my twin, 'and Chris' she gestures to me. 'Twins; this is my best friend and partner in crime Guinevere Watts, but call her Gwen.' she continues, moving to sit next to her friend and gesturing to the empty seats on the table, implying that we should sit down as well.

After about a minute of eating, Gwen awkwardly breaks the silence, 'So, what brings you guys to LA?' 'A job, our brothers decided that we all needed to come to LA, so here we are.' My brother interrupts me before I can blurt out that it none of her business, and gives me a look that indicates they shouldn't know about the Barbed Wire Hearts as they are innocents in this gang war between the Blacks and the Ghosts. 'What about your parents? Where are they?' Lola asks, curiously. This time Jason doesn't interrupt me. 'Dead, they are dead.' and before anyone has time to react my phone rings, playing 'Caraphenalia' by Pierce the Veil.

Its Ethan, 'hey, what's up?' I answer the phone glad to be away from this conversation and noticing that the whole Cafeteria is staring at me and the table I was sitting at. 'I'm at school; Dylan offered me a lift home so I brought Vera earlier, then I don't have to share the car with your twin.' I grin, and decided to play with the students, 'My baby is here?' I hear a few gasps, as I say this, along with some mutters of 'I knew she was a slut' ignoring them I hear Ethan chuckle through the phone, 'let me guess, the whole school is staring at you?' 'Yup, I am gonna come and find you.' and with that I hang up, and turn to Jason, 'Vera's here, Ethan brought her early' he sighs then takes my bag off my shoulder, and sets it next to him, 'go see her then.' he says with a grin, winding up the students even more. Standing up I say to Lola and Gwen, and the entirety of the cafeteria, 'Wanna come, and see my baby?' They both nod and follow, although they take their bags. as go through the doors, I hear the other students follow us, spotting Ethan I wave and once again here gasps when he waves back, and whispers amongst the real sluts of 'OMG he is so hot,' and 'I would' I chuckle slightly at that.

When I get to Ethan, I give him a quick hug, then turn round to Gwen and Lola, ' this is my brother Ethan,' I gesture to him, and as he moves to the side I continue, ' and this is my baby, Vera, A Kawasaki ZX6R Ninja sports bike.' Looking behind me at the rest of the school who stopped a few meters away us, I can't help but burst out in laughter at the faces of them all; once I calm down I glance over at Ethan and grin, and give him a high five before he throws me the keys and runs off towards Dylan's Car.

I then turn to the two people who I actually invited to come and see Vera with me, and notice their faces, slight shock and awe shines in their eyes, 'what do you think?' 'That's your baby?' Lola asks pointing at my bike, I nod, 'you are such a guy!' she exclaims 'now that I cannot argue with, I have six brothers, what do you expect?'