Extended Description And Character List

The Barbed Wire Hearts gang has the biggest reputation for loyalty, intimidation, and violence, but if a favor is owed it will be repaid in full.

Barbed Wire Hearts is run by The Shaw’s, they are some of the most dangerous people known in the gang world, and What’s really amusing about this family the most dangerous and dedicated are the youngest, the Twins, The tag team, Jason Jared and Crystal Gracie Shaw, who happen to still be in school and only be 18.

The Shaw’s are legendary due to the rumours which surround their rise to power, but that’s not the only legendary thing about them, along with the terrifying nature of the twins, the loyalty portrayed in this gang between the family and its members is scary, they will kill to uphold promises, most of them already have.

But when an old friend of the older Shaw’s calls in their favor and the Shaw’s move across the country to help, what happens to the damaged and dangerous minds of the twins and their older brothers, and could a new alliance be made?

---

The Leader of Ghosts, Cade Wolfe Ashton, has just started a gang war with the Blacks gang, which is led by his ex best friend, Lance Owen Black, who has called in reinforcements. Cade doesn’t want to risk losing this war and calls in his own, using his favour from when he helped the older Shaw’s hunt down an enemy, he asks for help from the biggest most feared gang in America; The Barbed wire Hearts, but the tag team twins that he’s heard of aren’t quite what he expects when Crystal, better known as Chris, attacks one of his important gang members.

Chris and her twin Jason hate being judged, which happens often due to how they look and the fact that they have a very strange family set up; living with their five older brothers and not having any parents. The Dynamic between these siblings is not exactly what you would expect from a group of seven of some of the most dangerous American criminals, they prank each other each week and are constantly bickering, although the Shaw’s are a tight knit family group who protect and help each other no matter what. 

Character list

The Shaw Family

 Name- Jayden Lucas Shaw

Age-29

Hair Colour-Black

Eye Colour-light Green

Height- 5ft 11’

Gang position- leader and explosives expert

Name-Ethan Riley Shaw

Age-26

Hair colour-Dyed Very dark blue

Eye colour-light Green

Height-6ft.

Gang position-Second in Command and trainer

Name-Chase Drew Shaw

Age-23

Hair colour-black

Eye colour-light green

Height-5ft 9’

Gang position- Third in Command and Connections.

Name-Dylan Carter Shaw

Age-20

Hair colour-black

Eye colour-Light Green