1) Loyalty Shows

Chris-

It's been a week since Cade, leader of The Ghost's and owner of a favour from us, contacted Chase, one of my six brothers, and asked to cash in his favour. Since Cade and his gang helped us out a few years ago it's expected that we go to his gang, and help him out there, so we will. We value loyalty, even more so than the mafia. Unfortunately the ghosts are in a different state, Los Angeles. Therefore we will be leaving our Delta team in charge; the delta team is a group of our expert and most loyal gang members who have earned respect from us and the rest of the gang. As a test we have asked them to plan our latest job. It is an easy breaking and entering task, but the plans will be assessed before we proceed for the deed. It will allow the deltas to take charge and show us they are capable of running 'The Barbed Wire Hearts' whilst we are on duty. My twin, Jason, and two other brothers of mine will be joining me in the field.

Jobs like these are boring. There is no action as we know that the delta team managed to get the correct times and information, (we checked them, of course), but these boring jobs support the gang so they must go ahead.

''Come on boy's, Let's Do This!'' I yell across the room to my two older brothers and Jason who was beside me. They all Scowl at me and signal for me to be quiet, I pout, disgruntled, they know that I love playing with fire, before having to obey them as we can't afford to get caught, we leave for L.A. in a day.

Jayden and Chase have split from us to maximise our chance of success, also ensuring that the job should be able to continue of the other team get caught.

'Damn it' Jason curse's 'we're on time but will run late after we run into...' he gets cut off as a man flanked by two others shouts across the room at us. 'Oi you two, stay where you are'.

'..Them' finishes Jason he then smirks at me and we both raise our hands in the air 'Well Jason, shall we behave?' he grins before fisting his hands above his head and replying 'NEVER'.

We roll away from each other as the three suited men reach for guns and starts firing at us, we both flip a table giving us cover before shooting back. 'Cover me' I say to my twin before moving out from behind the table and into the darkness which covers the edges of the room. I then move around the room until I am behind the three men. I whistle to Jason and he stops firing so he doesn't hit me, the men turn to face where I am.

I step forwards. 'Surprise' I whisper. I pull the trigger, the sounds of screams follow. Each man had been shot in the leg.

I proceed by stealing their guns and placing them into my waistband. I begin to walk away before I hear a pain strained voice say, 'we know who you are Crystal, you won't get away from us'. I turn grabbing three knives from my belt throwing them into the hearts if two of the men. Then I move towards the last man 'Who the F#ck are you on about?' He doesn't answer me so I throw the last glistening blade into his beating heart, and signal the all clear to Jason. I collect and clean all of my knives and walk back over to my twin. We leave the room as a unit leaving behind the destruction we just created, and continue with the job, finding and taking the money we came for.

We reach the room at the same time as Jayden and Chase and silently begin to fill the bags with the money; we continue until we have collected all the money then begin to make our way out leaving together the way that Jason and I entered. We move quietly, we move as an entity - every movement completely in sync. Jason and I lead with Jayden and Chase following as we enter the room where we battled the three suited men. Jayden lets out an exasperated sigh and glares at us giving us a look which says 'you had better explain this well' and signalling us to continue.

We left the building, a bank I believe, and made our way over to the van, shoving the bags in the back and then climbing in our selves. Once settled, Chase taps the roof twice signalling to Ethan, another one of our brothers, that he can drive off. In silence I place the three stolen guns from the enemy onto the seat beside me. A silence consumes the passengers in the van as I finely observe the guns. They are regular model 45mm hardballer pistol, nothing special, normally used by hired men.

'What the Hell did you two do?' Jayden breaks the silence. 'It was an in/out mission where we came across nobody'. He stares at us both indicating that he is expecting an answer, 'Well you see...' I begin only to be cut off by a hand over my mouth courtesy of my lovely twin. 'what she is trying to say is that we were ambushed by them and they wouldn't let us leave.' He pauses taking a deep breath. 'I think we may have been set up'. Removing the hand from my mouth allowing me to input about the guns 'these pistols are mainly used by hired men and such, they date from 1977, good weapons easy to handle and load, common too'.

'Well then', responds Jayden. 'who could have set us up, this mission was in house, the deltas organised it, and we ran with it.'

'I know,' Chase inputs 'there's a new member in the deltas, respected because of his expertise in fighting. Bennett I think he's called. He hates us all, the twins especially. Ever since you beat his ass in that fight,' I grin remembering, confused about what the guard meant about me never being able to get away and what this past of ours has to do with Bennett.

'Did he have anything to do with...?' I trail off; they know what I am talking about. 'They're all dead, he couldn't have done' responds Chase quietly. Reassured but intrigued as to what they man meant, I smirk 'looks like we have some questions to ask'.

'Well you better ask them quickly', Ethan buts in from the front, 'he's leaving' signalling to the open car door and Bennett shoving bags of his stuff into it. 'Bennett, what'cha doing man' Ethan yells through his window. 'N-nothing much, just seeing if you were all back, you are later than expected.'

'Bullsh*t' Jason almost growls.

'He is moving all his sh*t into his car and hoping we wouldn't notice', I chuckle. 'Also he's nervous as hell, distract him!' I say before leaving the van.

Noiselessly I sneak around the van - each step gentle - moving toe to heel. I slow to a halt as Bennett comes into sight. 'you set us up didn't you Benny-boy' I say, stepping out of the darkness behind him. I look him in the eye and reach for a knife noting his fearful expression.

'I love knives, a good personal and dependable weapon. Loyal I would say, you can rely on them to stab and cut, even of it's your own back.' I glint moonlight off the blade taking a step around leaving him between the wall, and myself. I take a few steps towards him moving him back until he is pinned with my knife against his throat.

'Did you set us up Bennett?' I whisper.

I receive no response.

'Did you set us up?' I scream in his ear angered.

'Yes, yes I did you b*tch' he says with spite. Enraged I rant at him 'Idiot, you stupid idiot, you thought it would be safe to betray a gang who is more well known for its loyalty and violence than the mafias? You really are dumb. Loyalty Shows ya know.'

I slit his throat and allow him to slump to the floor, before cleaning my blade and wiping it on my black jeans.

By this time my brothers have entered the house with the money and sent out three men to dispose of Bennett's body 'Thanks' I say in appreciation, 'I hate cleaning up stiffs and I really could do with a bath and some strong alcohol now so see ya boys' I salute them with humour and then enter the house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hellooooo!

i hope you like this first part of Favor Repaid, my friend edits the parts i upload for me so i wait for her to send them back to me before uploading so there is currently no set schedule.

theimage is who i picture as the twins, but feel free to imagine anyone else

please vote and comment!!!!!!

thanks beatszx6r