2) Home Of The Beasts

Chris-

'Come on Chris, Hurry up!' my twin brother, Jason, yells at me from across the landing as he exits the bathroom and goes towards his own. 'We need to leave like now!' We moved to LA last Saturday and Cade - leader of the ghosts - knows we're here. Anyway it's now Monday, meaning we have to go to the hellish place that is school. Speaking of school it's now 8:25; school starts in five minutes, oops!

'Okay okay, keep your d*ck on!' I shriek, chuckling to myself when I spot Dylan giving me a thumbs up from the bottom of the stairs. Something hits the back of my head and my chuckle ends in a squeal when I discover that Jason threw his boxers at me, dirty boxers. Jason is by his door laughing and goes to walk down stairs but is stopped when I throw his boxers back into his face; I grin then take off knowing what will happen. I leg it down the stairs with Jason a few feet behind me. When I reach the kitchen I hide behind Dylan, just as Jason launches the boxers at me.... well at Dylan. 'Ewwwwwww!' he exclaims before removing them carefully of his face. Jason and I share an evil grin, before laughing at his reaction in complete synchrony - creeping him out. We then both lean forwards and grab a toast of the counter, waving goodbye as we walk out the kitchen.

We reach the hall and I look for the keys which belong to my baby, my motorbike, a black Kawasaki ZX6R Ninja. I pout, upset that my baby hasn't arrived yet. I notice Jason reach for the keys to the truck, 'hey, I wanna drive' I exclaim attempting to reach for the keys. Unfortunately he's taller than my 5ft 6' frame by about five inches. 'Nope' replies my brother amused at my attempts. 'Never again, I worry about the safety of others when you drive a car'. I smirk 'yeah well, we were being shot at ya' know!'

'Still not driving' he shoots back before Ethan, the brother I'm closest to-apart from my twin- rounds the corner.

'Chris, Jayden said Vera would be here today, and I'll bring her to school at the end of the day for ya'. Yes - my bike is called Vera. The boys just roll with it now. 'Really!' he nods.

'Cool, I'll see ya at school later then. I'm glad I'm wearing my leathers now'. He rolls his eyes 'you're never out of them, I swear'!

I wave to him leaving quickly after I notice the time, 9 o'clock. Oops again and I run to join Jason in the truck. 'Took you long enough' he mutters as he pulls away from the house. 'Ethan will need a lift home from school later, Vera's back.' I grin, as he nods understanding my love for the bike.

We arrive at Ressing High, about twenty minutes later, and eventually reach reception. Jason can get lost literally anywhere. When we enter, silence cascades over the staff and students which are there. Understandable I s'pose, we look a little dangerous. I'm wearing my trusty biker boots, and black leather biker jacket, with ripped and tight black skinny jeans and a loose red vest with a graphic on, which is probably Chase's or Dylan's. I'm always stealing their clothes. The vest is tight enough so it's not slutty but it also shows off the majority of my tattoos. My hair probably adds to the danger in my image anyway I have half of my long black hair shaved off and there are electric blue highlights scattered throughout it. Jason looks, slightly more tame, with a black t-shirt and black ripped skinnies like me, he is wearing his faded denim jacket, because he says leather would be too cliché. We look Dangerous, very dangerous, which we are.

We walk up to the receptionist, who is currently refusing to make eye contact with us. I sigh, this always happens. 'Hello, we're the two new students' I say politely. She gasps and looks up with slight fear and surprise in her eyes before pulling herself together and responding ' Of course, Jason and Crystal Shaw. Yes?' We nod. 'Welcome to Ressing High, Home of the Beasts. Give me a moment to find your schedules and such.' She pauses clicking around on her computer before quickly retrieving papers from the printer. ' These are your schedules, you have the majority of your subjects together, just your electives apart, so Art, and Extra gym for you Crystal, and Jason your extra gym is when Crystal has Art, then you have engineering as well.' She hands us a few pieces of paper, along with a map of the school. 'These are your locker numbers and codes, if you give me a moment I will call two students near your lockers or in similar classes to you to come and show you round school, you may take a seat.' She finishes gesturing to the seats behind us. 'Thanks, but call me Chris please.' I tell her in response.

'Lola Forest and James Whitlow, could you report to reception now.'

About five or so minutes later a girl with brightly dyed red hair and a blonde haired blue eye guy, a jock most probably, walk into reception and talk to the receptionist before making their way over to us. 'Hey,' the girl says, 'I'm Lola Forest; you are Crystal and Jason Shaw right?'

'Yeah but please call me Chris, only JJ, here calls me Crystal.' I elbow his side, and go to shake Lola's hand but she pulls me into a quick hug before hugging my brother as well. She doesn't appear scared by us, I like her already.

'This idiot is James' she states. With the amount of hatred in her tone I am surprised she only called him and idiot, insults can get much more colourful. At this the boy pushes her aside hissing 'watch it La-la' before turning to us. 'Ignore the crazy little nerd. Now what are your locker numbers and I will show you both where they are'.

Me and Jason share a look; we both hate the idiot already. So much arrogance is in his tone and he is a bully from what I have already seen. We share a quick twin conversation, before he starts to talk to the idiot and I talk to the bright haired girl. 'Hey Lola, James is a D0uch3.' I grin, at her reaction.

'Now could you help me find my way round this stupid place? I hate James already and Jason's more clueless than me' she giggles lightly at that 'yeah sure, what's your locker number, and schedule?'

I tell her my locker number hand over my schedule, and see Jason doing the same. 'Cool!' she exclaims, 'your lockers next to mine, and we have art, English, and AP Chemistry as well as lunch and gym together' 'let's go find my locker!'

I say then yell to Jason 'see ya twinny!' To which he replies 'ya owe me big time'.

As we walk towards the lockers Lola asks, 'why extra gym?' I smirk, 'I'm a bit of a fitness freak as you will probably find out, plus it evens out the amount I eat.' She laughs at that, just as the bell goes when I have conveniently finished with my locker. 'Off to art we go.' she states happily.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hiya, thanks for continuing with this story, this chapter should give you guys a bit of insight into how the twins interact with others anyway please vote and comment.

thanks beatszx6r