"Did we intruptted you both?",Anika bhabhi asks .

Yes bhabhi's you did me and Trisha were about to kiss .

"No you didn't what is it?",I ask .

"Ma is calling downstairs for breakfast",Sakshi bhabhi says .

"Okay we are coming",I say .

They leave and I close the door .

Turning around I find Trisha was done getting ready .

"Get ready Ma is calling us as you heard",she says and heads outside .

__________________

We were eating breakfast when Yash bhai says .

"So Rohan Trisha where did you both planned to go for your honeymoon?",he asks making me and Trisha choke on our food .

Arshi bhabhi gives us water and I drink it in a go .

"Not yet but we are thinking about it",I say .

Me and Trisha haven't even talked about it . I look at Trisha who was was now looking at the floor like it was something unique in this world .

"You both to London or Paris or New York",Jay bhai suggests .

"Switzerland would be good too",Naksh bhai says .

"Anika and I went to Bali it is a great place too",Kabir bhai says and Anika bhabhi agrees with him .

"Do one thing Anika Kabir went to Bali , Jay and Arshi went to Paris , Sakshi and Yash went to London and Naksh and Ridhima went to New york you both go to Switzerland then",Papa suggests .

"That is a good idea I will look up for the flight tickets today itself",I say .

Before anyone could say anything Anika bhabhi was about to fall down but Kabir bhai catches her before she falls .

"Bhabhi!"

"Anika!"

"Are you okay?",Chachi asks .

"Are you feeling dizzy?",Chacha asks .

"Here drink some water",papa says and gives her a glass of water .

"I felt dizzy . Must be the wedding preparations . I was too busy and our upcoming project too is going on",Bhabhi says .

"Don't go to company today take some rest if you still don't feel good come to the hospital for checkup",Ma says and Anika bhabhi nods .

____________________

After breakfast when me and Trisha came back to the room I asked her .

"So what do you think about our honeymoon?",I ask .

She dosen't looks at me . I know she was red by the mention of honeymoon .

I go and sit on the bed and pull her on my lap .

"Do you want to go?",I ask .

"To Switzerland?",she asks .

"Yes to switzerland",I say .

"Don't worry we won't consumate our marriage until you are ready and going to honeymoon isn't just about consumating your marriage , you have to enjoy and have fun too visiting various places",I say .

"So should we go ? After that you and I both will be busy in our projects",I say .

"I don't have modern clothes likes jeans and all",she says .

"You don't wear jeans?",I ask and she nods negatively .

Now that I think about it I never saw her in modern clothes at the company too she wears kurti .

"That's not a problem you can wear your normal clothes too in which you are comfortable",I say .

"No but if we go I want to wear jeans and tops too I want to try something else in clothes too",she says .

"Don't worry about that you have you husband , Devar and bhabhi . We three are into fashion we will help you find perfect clothes for you",I say .

"Thankyou",she says and hugs me .

"Phir switzerland chale?",I ask .
[ so let's go to switzerland?]

"Chalo",she says .
[ let's go]

____________________

Trisha and I bid goodbyes to our family and headed to the airport .

We were going to our honeymoon in switzerland .

I made sure no one in the Airport sees us and we are going by the Malhotra's private jet .

"We are going in a private jet?",Trisha asks .

"Yes we are",I tell her .

"I haven't even travelled in a plane yet",she tells me .

"Then let's make your first day on a private jet plane memorable",I say and we head inside .

__________________

We land in switzerland and the weather was cold here .

"It's beautiful",Trisha says and I look at her admiring the place .

"It is . We should go and check in first at the hotel",I say and she nods . We head towards our hotel .

After reaching the hotel as we were tired we decided to take a rest .

When I wake up after 5 hours of sleeping I see Trisha was awake and was looking at view out of our balcony and clicking various photos .

"We can go out to watch the view properly",I say . She jumps in suprise .

"Rohan you scared me",She says .

"Sorry but do you want to go out to watch the view?",I ask and she nods happily .

I smile at her and tell her to get ready .

_______________

We were walking holding our hands and looking at the beautiful view infront of us .

"It's cold",Trisha says .

"Here take this jacket",I say and give her my jacket .

"No no don't give me yours you will catch a cold and it's so cold here",she says and tries to give me my jacket back again .

"Don't worry I am wearing inners and  I still have sweater around me it's enough",I say .

"No Rohan I won't listen to you your health should be your first priority take your jacket back ",she says and makes me wear the jacket .

I smile when I see her angry look .

"Are you angry with me?",I ask but she dosen't responses and starts walking ahead of me .

"Trisha ",I call her but she ignores me .

I walk faster and hug her from behind .

"Sorry I won't neglect my health again",I say and rest my chin on her shoulder . 

"Promise?",she asks .

"Promise",I say and kiss the top of her head .

We click some pictures and head back towards our hotel . Joking , laughing and talking about random topics .

Little did I knew Trisha was hiding 2 big things happened from me .

                           *******

Double update for today !

What is Trisha hiding?👀

Next chapter will be up soon stay tuned !

>3