The anger of y/n (Part 9)

Start from the beginning

"Kill me first"

(Everyone shocked
Somewhere every one knows she is not beating around the bush and they were scared of her statement. Because whatever she was saying it was also written in her eyes like she is too disturbed)

Jissoo's emotions change from cold type to tensed.

Jissoo: what ? are you stupid.

Mr Kim: ohh shut up don't just say anything. Jissoo she is just trying to menipulate you. she has no guts.

Jissoo: i will never do that kind of things y/n and you also don't say that.
(now jissoo is so scared because y/n was never like this giving up kind of person).

Y/n: "so i will do it by my self"

Mr. Kim : ohh shut up trust me she has no guts ( now jissoo is also little trusting him)

(Y/n continuesly looking in jissoo's eyes)

Jissoo: shut up.(to y/n)

Y/n:

"Then try me"
(cold and dangerous smirk)

☄️

"TRY ME"

Y/n started leaving the house after saying that. She was so disturbed and if now jissoo ask
Y/N to kill herself to prove she lying or not she would do that without hesitation.

Jissoo: (scared) y-y/n...

Taeyung stops y/n

Taeyung: y/n..(hold her hand with love)

"she trusts you so much don't think anything wrong"

(Mr Kim giving death glare to taeyung).

Y/n looking at taeyung with cold and red eyes but
after a long time she is feeling HIS love and his care. So her eyes become teary)

Y/n:

"I MISSED YOU"

(Said not knowing even by herself)
(A tear dropped)

Taeyung: y/n.....
(shocked and smiling widely)

I-I.....
( teary falling from his eyes and smiling widely)

(Y/n left leaving his hands after understanding what she said)

After some time~

Y/n in her car keeping a cigarette between her index and middle fingers, eyes closed feeling the smoke in her body and blowing the smoke out from her throat.

Jeni on the call

Y/n: what?

Jeni: where are you, we need to leave for headquarter they are saying they have something important to tell us.

Y/n: okay I'll be there.

Cuts the call

Finishing her 4th cigarette and leaves for jeni's House.

On the other side

Jissoo: she said she will kill herself.(shocked)

Taeyung: don't worry. She will be okay.
(Happily) look she said she missed me. She is getting normal like before(smiling)

Mr Kim :(eating food) i know she just did a drama and you fell for it.

Taeyung:dad.. please

Mr. Kim:i will talk to you later (glaring)

Jissoo, now she is trying to show that she care for you by saying yes for what you asked because she knows if she don't do that so her real face will be revealed.