The anger of y/n (Part 9)

Start from the beginning

Y/n : (smiles genuinely)
Thank you.

Jissoo: I'll serve.

Y/n tastes soup.

Jissoo: how's it? It is the main dish.

Y/n: super yummy.

Jissoo: give me i will taste it too....you know i didn't taste it i thought you will eat first and then me. It was hard to cook this. (while y/n tasting every food)

Y/n: no i will eat this soup alone you eat another food.

Jissoo: what? Atleast let me taste..(tries to snatch soup)

Y/n: no no no eat another things. This is mine.(takes food away from her)

Jissoo: aaa okay eat that.

(They started eating happily)

Jissoo: i-i wanna ask you something.

Y/n : hmm tell me?(eating )

Jissoo: umm actually....

(Taeyung and mr kim arrives)

Taeyung: hey

Mr Kim: hii kid. (kisses jissoo's forehead and jissoo smiles)
(Mr. Kim looks at y/n reaction who's eating peacefully with cold face which apear after their arrival)

Mr.kim: so you are home (looks at y/n and sitting on the chair to eat.)

Jissoo: come tae, eat.

Now they all are sitting on the table.

Mr Kim : you were going to ask something.

Jissoo: hmm

Taeyung recalling that killing scene in his mind and looking at y/n

Jissoo: y/n actually Tomorrow dad is organising the party and h-he want us to come so..

Y/n : you know my answer.(coldly and eating)
"And YOU ARE ALSO NOT GOING"(looking at her)

Mr Kim: here we go again.(rolls his eyes)
She is again ordering you, try to see it jissoo.(screaming)

Jissoo: y/n it is just a party so .....

Y/n: i said no means no.

Jissoo: y/n (teary eyes) you really don't care about me.

Y/n : sis i am just trying to protect you that is it.(coldly)

Jissoo: Dad is right you just do what you wanted to do he is so right when he said that we always love and respect our love once's likes and decision. But here you are who is not even litsening me. You are really changed.(emotionally)

Y/n : i am protecting you (in low voice)

Jissoo: y/n i can protect my self i don't need anyone specially like you who just pretend to care(screaming and tears falling)

(Mr Kim has fitted every word in jissoo's head perfectly and she is trusting them)

Y/n: (shocked) pretend?
(eyes full of tears)
(Goes near jissoo and looks into her eyes)

PRETEND??(screams)

If you think by going to the party of some worthless, useless, cheaters and people who never cared about their sister and daughter.
It will clear that i don't fucking pretend so i will go with you wherever you want. Even in heaven or hell. I don't care.(coldly)

But litsen one thing clearly
(red eyes)
(holding her arms tightly and looking in her eyes)

I don't have any one accept you in the world if anyone will say anything about me just don't trust them and if you still wanted to trust them so before doing that. (With cold and red eyes) (coming closer)