The War pt.1

I woke up into a similar room. Thatch, Olivia, Bellemere, Fisher Tiger, and Rosi all fast asleep. I look to beside me to see pops sleeping soundly. I got up and went to the kitchen for some water and food.

In the kitchen was sitting a certain pineapple. My gaze soften, his features were all giving stress. Only if I could take you with us. I walked over and sat by him.

He didn't even bother to look at me. He just sat there with a VERY depressing atmosphere. I hit him in the back of his head which got his attention.

" What the hell yoi!"

" Stop being depressing, we're going to save them. I promise."

" I guess you're right yoi. But I can't help but feel like it's my fault. I'm the older brother and I let one of my brothers died and now one of them is getting executed."

" Don't think like that, you have to be strong! Like I know you are! Thatch and Ace wouldn't want you to be like this..... blaming yourself for everything that happens to them.

They made their choices and lived life the way they wanted to until the very end. And plus if they were here they would laugh at you for looking like this, so go freshen up and relax for little." I got up from the counter and walked out.

" I-I didn't think dying would hurt them this m-much." Thatch stood by the door listening to our conversation. He looks up to the sky crying grabbing his chest. I pat him on his back walking back to pops to finish our conversation.

" So I will put a spell on you that will be temporary. Teach will come to the war and try to kill you. All of the wounds that should be there if someone stabbed, or shoot you the wound will appear but it won't affect you. You just have to act like it does."

"I see. How are we going to get out of there?" Pops

" I will teleport everyone to gem island and that's where I'll be explaining everything."

" So that's the plan to save pops but what about Ace?" Thatch

" I'll be taking care of that. Since one of the admirals punch a hole in his stomach it's going to take a little while for me to put the spell on and if it's not all the way on it won't work."

" Ok then we'll buy you some time to get it on." Pops

" No that's alright I have my own plan to get there."Everyone nodded in agreement.

- three days later

It's the day of his execution and everyone is on edge. I grab my things and changed.

I work light purple kimono. It went a little short but that's ok. I had my hair in a loose braid.

I smile as I walked out seeing thatch and everyone else ready to go

I smile as I walked out seeing thatch and everyone else ready to go. All back to the disguises.

" You guys ready? Remember let me do all the talking and make sure you guys give off some type of an authority."

" Yeah we know." Rosi

" We're ready when you are!" Scarlet

" Yeah!" Ivy

" 'sigh' just don't get us killed....again." Elijah said pushing towards the portal I opened. We all walked inside waving goodbye to pops.

We walked out of the portal to the front lines of the army. I gave the signal to give off the vibe.

I walked towards the execution stand where Ace and gramps were. The tears in their eyes almost made me forget why I was here. I took control of my emotions and gave off a smirk.

" It's been awhile.... Ace, gramps..... I don't expect to see this? I'm gone for a couple of years and come back to what? Ace being executed and gramps letting him. What I sight to see!" Gramps grabbed himself together and spoke back.

" Well I didn't expect you to be alive after all the years....."

" Ahhh I forgot to formally introduce myself, Hi I'm Precious! I'm the granddaughter of the marine hero Garp, and older sister to Ace and straw hat luffy."

" H-how? W-what are you doing here?Ace

" Well I can't just not come to your execution? Did you really think I would miss it?" He sat there with his head down.

" Now, gramps I forgot to give you a proper greeting." I smirk which made him and Ace on edge. I gathered some strength to my feet. I gave it a boost bringing me straight to gramps with incredible speed.

Once I got straight in front of him I slowed down gently landing on him giving him a hug.

He simply smiled and returned my hug. The gasps and whispers came all around the base.

All of a sudden whitebeard and his crew showed up

All of a sudden whitebeard and his crew showed up. As Sengoku and whitebeard talked the war began.

But that didn't change the fact that I was hugging gramps. Once he let me go I turned to my adorable little brother.

" You didn't think I would forget about you, did you?" I kneeled to his level and sat in front of him.

" Why did you guys come? It makes no sense." This made me mad. I had tears in my eyes as I hit his head.

" You idiot! It's because we love you! And I wouldn't let anyone or anything take you guys away. You guys are all I have left."

I then gave him a hug before he could look up and talk

I then gave him a hug before he could look up and talk. We sat there as the war raged on, in this comfortable, well over do hug.

All of a sudden we heard a familiar voice scream.

" ACEEEEE!!!!!"

" EHHhhhHh?!" Ace

" LUFFY!" I smiled waving at him which he returned.