Again?!

It's been two weeks since I escaped the grasps of the donquixote brothers. I almost got caught!

Anyways right now I'm currently sailing to the North blue. I have to go save another important person from dying.

I finally made my way to an unknown island. I went to the nearest bar where there was quite the ruckus.

I walk in with a black cape as usual. I sat down next to someone. I ordered some sake and drank quietly.

In my head I was advising a plan to fake another death, capture, cure, and go unnoticed.

I was deep in thought until a drunk man swung his heavy arm around my shoulder. This action led to my hoodie falling off.

" ~ Hey would you like to play with me?"

He purred at me which made me gag.

Everyone around me starts to laugh and then stopped laughing to hear what I would say.

" I'm married." I heard their jaws dropped to the floor. It wasn't like I was lying or anything.

" ~Where is he then? Even if he was here you could have fun with me."

He was about to touch my face when I pulled his arm towards me, getting up in the process. I then pushed him against the counter.

" I already told you that I'm married. And even if I did want to have fun I wouldn't want it to be with you."

I release him as he left the bar. I sat back down to enjoy the rest of my sake.

As I was about to take a sip the person who sat next to me started to talk.

" ~ If he didn't have a chance does that mean I could have a chance?"

I glanced over to see none other than Shanks.
What the hell.

" Please don't flirt with me Shanks. It's weird."
" You know me?"

" Yes, I'm that supposedly that young girl you met in that bar in Alabasta. You then proceeded to follow me."

" What?! It's you! How? You had purple hair last time I seen you."

" I dyed it because I faked my death. And I didn't want my family to recognize me when they come out to sea."

" Why would you do that?"
" Why? Is a good question...I have to go. I have another mission."

I walked to the door being stopped by his voice.

" When will I see you again?"

" Please Shanks. I'm married with a kid. And if you had your memories you would've never flirted with me."

" What does that mean?"

" You'll understand it all in due time, farewell Shanks." I wave goodbye disappearing without a trace.