Pineapple, a cook, and a man?

" I finally made it to water seven!" I expressed a little too loud. I tied my ship up and went to go get supplies for the rest of the journey.

I first went to the book store. I need to get some medical practice in. As I looked around I found the books I was looking for, but it was on the top shelf.

" Fuck'n hell." I whispered as I reached for the books. I couldn't reach and I'm sure as hell not asking someone for help. So I stood on the bookshelf.

When I felt my finger touching the book, the book case came tumbling down. I was about to punch it backwards but someone came in the way.

"You should be more careful, you almost got hurt."

" I could've easily punched it away." I said as I grab the books I needed on the floor.

" You know kid you should be a little nicer. After all I did save your life." He gave me a cocky grin which I returned.

" Look here pineapple, you didn't save me. I could've saved myself but you were in my way. And I did the polite thing and decided to not punch you in your gut." Which made him have an irk mark on his forehead.

" Your a funny kid aren't ya?" We walked towards the counter to pay.

" And your one ugly pineapple, what's your point?" I handed the money to the cashier.

" Hahaha you sound like my brothers." I could clearly tell he was mad. The cashier handed me my change. I grabbed my books and headed towards the door.

" Oh really? I guess they must be smart, huh. I must be going goodbye, Marco." I can see that he was completely shocked. He ran after me but I disappeared without trace.

Next I went to the grocery store. I looked for some meat, fruits, and vegetables. I finally got all I needed. As I got to go pay I remembered something.

Shit I forgot seasonings and medical supplies.

I ran with my basket towards the seasonings. I finally got there to see a familiar man searching through them.

" Maybe this one would taste good with soup?"
I approached the man and gave him a couple of seasonings.

" If it's soup you should get parsley, thyme, and oregano. If you like your soup spicy get some red chili flakes."

" Thanks-" he gave me a shock look as he eyed me back and forth.

" I'm sorry, I'm being rude. Hi I'm thatch and I'm glad that you helped me. I'm still learning to cook."

" No problem but I'm must get going. I have a feeling we'll meet in the future. It was nice to meet you, thatch."

" And same to you." I then disappeared.
" Wait! I didn't catch her name."

I finally made it to the medical isle. I can't believe I didn't recognize Thatch. Then again he is 20 years younger. I finally noticed a man? He or she was cursing.