Unexpected

I walked down the familiar halls making my way to the loud dining area. As Corazan and I enter the room we were attack once again.

" Guys just give it up she'll never have her guard down." Olivia rolls her eyes and continues to eat.

" Everybody meet Corazan another human I saved." They all greeted him kindly and socialized as I sat in the corner.

I then felt someone staring at me and I look over to see Sora.

" What is it."
" Oh- umm- it's nothing."

" I have an announcement in a couple months I will become a threat to the world and then I will fake my death once more."

" Why!" Sora
" But master didn't you already do that?" Rogue stares with curiosity in her eyes.

" Yes, I have. But I need to fake my death so Luffy and Sabo can move on without worrying about me.... Just like Ace."

" Master why? You never tell us anything!"
" Be quiet Zephyr!"
" Calm down the both of you." Sora steps in and calms everyone down.

" Master... I know that it's none of my business but could you tell us what really happen on that day." Nirvana stares deep into my soul.

My eyes grew dark, the memories of that horrible year flashed in my mind. But one particular memory came into mind.

My heart ache, I could feel tears coming up

I looked up and shook everyone to the very core. My eyes were watery, but my eyes looked dead.

I rubbed my eyes and looked up," That story

" That story... Will never be spoken of."

" Precious, don't I have three questions I can ask you about."

Olivia looked at me with a smirk. I sighed and waved my hand telling her to go on.

"My first question is why do you wear that ring on your finger? It's not like your married or anything." She tried to laugh it off but it just got weird.