A death wish

Precious POV

Everyone stared at their youngest brother. No one knew what to do. No one dared to move. I sigh as I start to walk towards him.

I can see everyone signaling me *don't go*
But I paid no attention. I put my hand on his shoulder and took off my hoodie.

" Ace...I don't think Precious would want you to beat yourself up. Believe me when I say I've been there, plenty of times.

I know the silent sound, right before the walls come clashing in. I think everyone experience this at least once."

I smiled as he finally lifts his head. And due to how close our faces was he started to blush. Which made me giggle.

" Plus your the birthday boy, you shouldn't mope

" Plus your the birthday boy, you shouldn't mope." 

He looks at me with determination in his eyes. I smile as I put a piece of hair behind my ear and extended a hand.

" Your right." Which he gladly excepted.

Ace POV

As I walked back, I couldn't help but see Precious in Diana. Her smile reminds me of my sister.

 Her smile reminds me of my sister

.

.

.

.

Precious POV

I went back with the adults and plopped down.

" Wow." I look at thatch to see him amazed.

" I-I don't know if I'm surprised that you got Ace to stop pouting or that your really beau- ACK! Why did you do that!"

" Idiot! What he means is your a very beautiful lady." I can see him slightly blush which made me almost vomit.

If she was here, she would've kicked his ass. It gonna suck for him at least when I tell her.

" You are indeed a beautiful lass." I glance at a certain red head.

" And you know what beauty is?" This caught him off guard.

" Do you know who I am? Or who's ship your on?" Shank said with a faint smirk on his stupid lips.

" Yes. Your Akagami Shanks, captain of the red haired pirates. Occupation is a pirate, yonko, and you were a former cabin boy of the roger pirates.

Your power and skills are Swordsmanship,
Durability, Agility, and Haki. Hobby is drinking and partying. Your goal in life is to protect your family and friends.

I don't know who your parents are nor do I care. I could name your allies and enemies but that is a lot of work.

Oh, and I also know about your little secret but I don't want to spill such information here."

The room became tense as I stood in front of two yonkos and their strongest subordinates by them with no fear

" And this ship, belongs to whitebeard or should I say Edward Newgate."

" I have a serious question. Who are you? When you walk, you walk as if you were a noble." Whitebeard

" I walk like that because I guess you could say I am one. But I don't consider myself as one."

" Why are you telling us this?" Marco

" We could kill you if we wanted to." Ben

" But the question is why." This got everyone's attention. As they stared bullets into my body and soul, I just stared blankly.

" Why can't I? It's not like any of you guys are strong enough to defeat me." This made a breakout of whispers.

" Oh really? Then do you have a bounty? What is your name?"

" my bounty is higher then your guys for sure. I just don't remember what the government calls me."

All of a sudden a chore boy came out with a stack of paper. I searched through all of them to find mine.

" Found it! This is me." Everyone stared at the paper with a loss of words.

" Wh-what did you d-do to get that high of a b-bounty?"  Thatch

" I don't know if you heard, but I was the mysterious person who broke into the reverie a few years back and killed a couple of nobles and celestials.

Not to mention I did kill an elder. And I know those old guys want revenge on me. But they could never find me."

" I'm still confused. Why are you telling yonkos this? You know they could kill you or capture you and give you up to the government." Yassop

" Ahhhh why you guys ask, it's simple. THEIR WEAK."  It echoed so loud that you could here from miles away.

I look to see two yonkos furious, their crew shocked, and their right hand man ready to attack.

" I didn't come to fight. I wanted to warn you. You need to be careful the both of you.

I know you guys are thinking why do I, a yonko have to tread softly. Well I got news for you.

In the near future their will be a war. This war will contain whitebeard and his allies, and the government, with additional warlords.

You might think how do I know this? It's just a curse I have to deal with. I must be on my way. I hope you at least give a thought to this warning. Goodbye."

.

.

.

. I hope you like the story so far!