"N-No, you all are mad! ALL OF YOU ARE MAD!" Y/N started backing off as soon as Heeseung started approaching her.

"F**KING GET AWAY FROM ME!" Y/N shouted, sprinting towards her room, followed by Heeseung and Niki, who sprinted after her.

"DON'T F**KING FOLLOW ME!" Y/N roared, throwing the vases that were kept along the way.

She hastily entered her room, instantly shutting it, disregarding her brothers' constant knocks and pleas to unlock the door, walked to her cabinet, and grabbed her prescribed sleeping pills.

"This earth is a damn hell!" Y/N murmured and was ready to consume the entire bottle of pills when the door snapped open, and Jay, Heeseung, and Niki dashed towards her, snatching the bottle from her grasp.

"HOW MUCH DID YOU EAT, HUH?" Jay shouted in panic, asking her.

"The entire bottle." Y/N mumbled.

"WHAT THE F**K?" Sunoo entered the room, throwing her into the bathroom.

"Jungwon, hold her in place." Sunoo instructed him, and the latter took no time to take the action.

"What the heck are you doing, Sunoo? It's not the time to get your revenge, damn it!" Jay chastised him.

"I am doing it for her own good." Sunoo told him and smacked hard on her back, making the girl spit out the pills.

"Spit them all out if you don't wish to die!" Sunoo scolded her, smacking her back once again.

"Th-Thank god!" Sunoo panted while throwing himself on her bed.

"Is she out of danger, hyung?" Jungwon asked while holding the girl who was out of breath and lacking energy.

"Yes, take her to my room. I will monitor her for the night." Sunoo mumbled while closing his eyes from tiredness. He had been pulling an all-nighter and was exhausted to death.

"Thanks, Sunoo. Rest well!" Jay thanked him while walking out of the room, leaving Heeseung.

"Hey, hey, hey! Wake up Y/N." Jungwon stopped on the way as he felt Y/N losing her balance, causing him to worry.

"She has fainted. Hand her over to me." Niki requested him, and he took the girl in his arms, locking his arms beneath her knees and throwing her arm around his neck.

"Did she just faint because of the pills? Didn't she spit them all?" Jay asked, exchanging glances with the rest of the brothers.

"Yes, she did spit them all out. Sunoo told me that she tends to faint due to exhaustion." Heeseung stated, emerging into the corridor.

"Oh, thank gosh!" Sunghoon sighed.

"What happened to her?" Jake stood there, analyzing the situation before his eyes. Fear was evident in his eyes as he observed her unconscious state. He regretted ignoring her at that moment when he should have been there for her.

"Come with me, I will explain you." Jay volunteered to inform him of the havoc that was wrecked right after he left.

Both Jay and Jake went to the gaming room to discuss the matter.

*********************************

"Just eat a bite, Y/N. It's not good to stay hungry for a long time." Sunoo was trying to feed Y/N, who wasn't willing to eat the dinner. He requested the cook to bring the dinner for her in his room as soon as he noticed her waking up from her slumber.

"No!" Y/N said, turning her face aside.

"Okay, no problem, but don't scream at me when you get admitted to the hospital and get a glucose transfusion." Sunoo stated, trying to convince her to eat the food.

"Alright, I will eat, but just keep me away from the hospitals." Y/N announced in defeat, opening her mouth and letting Sunoo feed her the food, making him chuckle.

After some minutes,

'Thank goodness he's sleeping.' Y/N celebrated her win by darting out of his chamber on her tippy-toes and spying about the estate in the dead of night.

She was out once again to find her answers, and she knew that this mysterious mansion could provide her with some good clues. If there were a word to describe her, it would definitely be 'obstinate'.

She was wandering around the living room as there was no possible way to get into their rooms as she knew that they all were already sleeping inside.

A thought struck her, and she made her way to the yard, taking little steps towards that specific door.

That specific door, which housed a plethora of secrets,

The door, which led to the basement...

To Be Continued...

So the chapter thirty-eight is out! Hope you enjoyed reading it, if you did please vote for this book. If you guys want to give me some suggestions, you are always welcome!

Anyways, please stay healthy and follow my profile on Wattpad!

Credits for the header to the owner, I don't own that, but the story banners belong to me.

《Stay tuned for the updates》

Till then byeeeeeee~~~👋🏻👋🏻