Michael Myers x Reader Angst (Hurt/No Comfort.)

"Y/N, please don't go.." Michael croaks, it's the first time you've ever heard him say anything, and of course it's at the time you've finally decided to leave him.

"I can't do it, Michael.." His heart aches at the lack of his nickname, you sigh, running a hand through your hair.

"Michael, you use me as a hole to fuck and someone who puts food on the table. And I've never even once heard you say thank you." Michael swallows hard. "Thank you." You shake your head.

"Y'know, I figured 'hey maybe he'll open up with time.'  but I- ..it's been four years, and nothing in our relationship has changed."

Michael is on the brink of tears, his heart demanding that he begs you to stay on his hands and knees because he just cant  live without you, but his pride gets in the way, as it usually does.

"Fine. Go, then." He turns away from you, pointing to the front door, you nod, turning towards the door. "Goodbye, Michael.." You pause, opening the door and stepping halfway through it before continuing. "..I love you." you say, barley above a whisper before closing the door and walking towards your car.

Who would've thought that three measly  words could kill Michael Myers.