Ghostface!Sidney Prescott x Deaf!Insomniac!Reader

Requested by: Mijime-sa

TW: Yandere behaviour, mentions of Bl00d.

Narrator's POV:

You toss and turn around in bed, groaning at how uncomfortable you've become under the old blankets before you feel your phone vibrate from next to your head, it's an unknown number, and you can't hear, so you press ignore and text the number.

You

Hey, sorry- I can't answer the phone, I'm deaf 

Unknown

Oh lol sorry abt that

You

np- who is this?

Unknown

Sidney, I got bored so i thought id just call someone to talk to

You

im tired tho 🥱

Unknown

aw c'mon, please?

You

uhhhhh ok ig

Unknown

Awesome! so.. how are you?

You hesitate to answer, you could just lie to this stranger, but you didn't really want to.

Unknown

Y/N? u there?

Your blood runs cold

You

how the hell do you know my name? 

Unknown

🤷‍♀️

You

im blocking your number

Unknown 

DONT YOU DARE

You quickly block the number and lay back down in bed, rubbing your eyes and attempting to sleep again before your phone sends you an alert saying your front door was opened, you assume it was the cat and lay back down.

wait.. YOU DON'T HAVE A CAT.

You bolt up in bed only to see a brunette girl standing in your bedroom doorway, she has a high ponytail, bangs, and green eyes, some sort of red substance was smeared all over her shirt and face, you silently prayed that it was some sort of fruit juice as she approached you.

"Hello." she says, you're usually an excellent lip reader, but you're having trouble focusing on her words considering that she just bROKE INTO YOUR HOUSE.

"Uhhh.." You say, she quirks an eyebrow, smiling at you. "I'm Sidney Prescott. I already know your name, I've been watching you for a while, now." She says, approaching you slowly, wiping her bloody hands on her pants before sticking her hand out for you to shake, you furrow your eyebrows at her, making her pull back her hand, frowning.

"Am I going to die?" you ask, you couldn't tell, but your voice was shaky and dripping with worry, Sidney laughs, shaking her head. "Of course not, Sweetheart!" Sweetheart? "I would never  hurt you." she says, placing one of her bloodied hands on the side of your face, rubbing her thumb across your cheek with an expression of soft admiration.

"Okay.." You mumble, staring up at Sidneys eyes, you could almost see hearts in her pupils as she stares down at you.

"Were you having troubles sleeping again?" She asks, worry flooding into her eyes, you nod slowly. "Maybe I could help." she says, a quick smile placing itself back on her lips.

"Here-" she says, laying you back into bed and brushing the hair out of your face with her fingers before she peels off her bloodied clothes, leaving her in her underwear and a black tank top as she climbs in bed beside you, cuddling you close and rubbing circles into your back.

"Is this helping?" she whispers, placing a kiss on your forehead. to be completely truthful, she was helping. a lot. you haven't felt this relaxed since before your service dog passed away last year. You hum in response to her question, she snuggles you further into her arms, smiling.

You slowly start to lose consciousness, deciding that sleeping in Sidney's arms wouldn't be too bad of an idea, she did seem to like you a lot, and you don't want to know what'll happen if you push her away.

"Goodnight, sweetheart." she whispers as you sleep soundly cuddled up with her. you didn't know this yet, but you were Sidney's now, and she wouldn't be letting you go. 

MultiFandom Oneshots because I'm a Weird GuyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara