Michael Myers x Reader <3

TW: Sexual themes and Swearing.

Narrator's POV:

"This bitch is dumb as hell, she just ran up the stairs when the front door was like right there." You say, shaking your head in disapproval, popping another piece of popcorn into your mouth, you flip the camera on your phone to show Michael, and he shakes his head the same way you did.

Unfortunately, Michael was taken back to the mental hospital, but Dr. Loomis decided that human interaction was a good idea, so you were allowed to FaceTime him for Movie Night every Saturday.

Tonight you were watching Scream 2, much to Michael's dismay. There were very few violent horror movies Dr. Loomis approved for you to watch, Scream 2 being one of three.

But Michael hated Comedies, Romances, and pretty much everything else, and you just couldn't handle another night of action movies, so Scream 2 it was.

"I think Dewey is kinda hot, what about you Mikey?" Michael rolls his eyes. "Dewey is a cop." he says, Dr. Loomis' eyes widen. "You've gotten Michael to speak?!" He asks, taking the phone and holding it WAY too close to his face, Michael holds back a laugh. You shrug, continuing to stuff your face with popcorn.

"Well, Mikey likes to communicate, but I'm a dumbass, so talking is really our only option." Dr. Loomis quickly nods and scribbles that down onto a notepad, Michael clears his throat, gaining the Doctors attention. "My phone." He says, putting his hand out for it, Dr. Loomis nods again before handing back the phone, Michael sighs. 

"I cannot wait for you to get out, Mikey- I bought all of the Texas Chainsaw movies on Amazon Prime." Michael lets out a content hum as Dewey is slammed against a window and stabbed in the movie, your jaw drops and Michael breaks out laughing maniacally. 

"You asshole! you knew that was going to happen, didn't you!" You accuse, throwing popcorn at the phone screen, Michael covers his mouth in an attempt to control his laughter but fails, Dr. Loomis writes down some more weird shit in his notebook.

"Hey, Doctor-Loony-Bin, How long do you think it'll be till Mikey gets out again?" Dr. Loomis quirks an eyebrow. "Uhm.. never?" You and Michael exchange a glance before you both break out into laughing fits. You knew it would only be a matter of time before you were in your Mikey's arms again, Michael knew that too, and he might've been even more excited than you were. little did you know, he would be there sooner than you think.

The movie ended and Dr. Loomis told you to say your goodbyes, Michael turned off FaceTime and brought the phone to his ear, whispering his goodbye instead.

"Better have fun walking around while I'm gone, because when I'm finished with you, you won't be able to." He whispers, before hanging up. You blink a few times before setting the phone down and letting the heat rise to your face, sexual language was very out of character for Michael, but definitely not un-welcome. 

You quickly realized that it would only be a matter of hours until Michael would be home, so you scramble to your room to prepare yourself, lingerie and all.

(Might write a part 2 with smut in it 🤷‍♂️)

                                 - Marcus <3