16~

Jennie POV

Ugh why isn't this class ending.

"You know them, don't you?" Hobi asked.

I nodded.

"How?"

"They're mafias, a part of my gang"

"Blackpink I suppose?"

"Yep"

"Ohh okay"

Time Skip ~Lunch Break~

Finally it's lunch break. I got up and went to the hallway to put my stuff. I saw my friends walking towards me.

"Let's go?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Su-" I was about to agree but saw JenChuLi.

"Um guys I'm sorry but I have to talk to someone so you guys can go ahead" I said.

They nodded and left.

I went towards JenChuLi.

"Let's go" I said to them and we went to the cafeteria.

We sat on a table on the corner so nobody could hear what we were talking about.

"Now tell me why you guys are here" I said to them.

"Wait Felix or Chan didn't tell you?" Jisoo asked me.

"Nope. Nobody told me anything" I said.

"Well someone hacked into our files. The one with all the information. We all were shocked since it was well protected. I mean Felix and Chan are the best hackers and they're the ones who protected it but it seems like someone is better than them. We couldnt find out who it was, we just found out it was someone from this college" Rose explained.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I screamed and slammed the table, obviously mad. I mean who wouldn't be? It had all of the information about my company and the mafia system.

Everyone in the cafeteria looked at our table since I was so loud.

"Calm down Jen. Me, Felix and Chan are in the process of finding out who it is" Lisa said.

"How can I fucking calm down? All the information is in there!" I said.

"That's why we're here. To get to know about the students and find any possible students who could've done it" Jisoo said.

I sighed and nodded. I was still mad but I thought taking my rage out wouldn't make it any better so I just stayed quite and ate.

They told me more about their plan.

"After finding out who it is we'll-" Lisa got cut of by someone back hugging me. I knew who it was.

"Babe my mom just called me and said that your parents will be coming over for dinner at my house so you don't need to call your driver just come with me" Yoongi said.

"Okay babe" I said and he left.

I sighed after seeing their smirks.

"If you say anything I'm gonna fucking kill you guys right now, right here in front of everyone." I said.

"Unnie got a boyfieee" Lisa said.