13~

Yoongi POV

It's been 4 days since the event.

Jennie said she won't come to college for a while so I decided to not go as well cuz what's college without her?

I didn't even get to see her.

I hope she's eating and resting well because it's surely been hectic for her.

Im finally gonna pay her a visit at the company.

I got ready and drove to her company.

When I walked in all the employees and guards bowed to me. Well ive been here a lot, my dad and Jennie' company have collaborated a few times for a few projects.

I stood in front of her office door and opened it.

"How many times do I have to say knock on the door" She said in a cold tone without looking at me. I could see she was overworking herself just by her face.

I pouted and said "Fine, I'll go then I guess"

She immediately looked at me.

She got up and quickly hugged me.

I hugged her back.

"How have u been baby? You haven't been overworking yourself have you?" I asked her.

She shook her head while still hugging me

"Are you sure" I asked

She nodded.

"Well, do you want to eat ramyeon?" I asked her.

She pulled out of the hug and looked at me shocked.

"Yah! You dirty minded kid, I got ramyeon, do you want to eat it?" I said

"Oh- I thought- nevermind let's eat" She said and snatched the bag from my hands.

I chuckled.

We both sat down and started eating

"Did u sleep well?"

"Yeah" She said.

"Don't lie to me baby" I said

She sighed and said "I only slept fort 2 hours yesterday. I had work"

"It's okay but don't overwork youself and make sure to get 8 hours of sleep or I won't talk to you" I said

She chuckled and said "Okay".

"Oh btw I heard our companies are gonna collaborate again?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah" She replied.

"Did you know I'm the head of my company for this collab?" I asked

She looked at me and said surprised "Jinjja?"

"Yep!"

"That's great!" She said excitedly

"We'll be able to meet often" She added. 

Time Skip

Jennie POV

Im done with all my work and I'm tired as fuck. I had to deal with an employee who gave some information about my company to our rival. She was the one I trusted the most and she did that. What a shithole honestly.
To get my mind of this shit, I decided to go for a few drinks.

This is what I wore -