6~

Nayeon POV

I just woke up and checked the time, it's 8AM. Everyone else is still asleep. I have an evil idea.

Jennie POV

I was peacefully sleeping until I heard someone screaming "WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP MY CHILDREN. ITS 9AM WAKE UP WAKE UP!"

It was Nayeon unnie.

I got up sleepily and saw others doing the same.

"Yah! You brat, u ruined my beauty sleep" Irene said.

"It's 9AM! We need to be in college by 9:45 you idiots!" Nayeon said.

All of us quickly got up and I showed then where the bathrooms are and we all went to shower. (In different bathrooms of course.)

15 Mins Later

I got out of the bathroom and saw all of them sitting on my bed.

"Did I take too long?" I asked them

"Nah, it's fine, we still have 20 mins to eat and go" Momo said.

I nodded and we went downstairs for breakfast.

Within 10 mins we all were done with our breakfast and got into the car.

I told the driver to start the car and he did so.

We finally arrived and got off the car.

As soon as we walked I saw 5 guys.

Jungkook just took out his hand.

"I didn't do it" I said plainly

"U really didn't learn your lesson after yesterday?" Namjoon said.

They again beat me up, but this time they were surprised that my friends didn't try to stop them.

Time Skip ~1 Week Later~

Its been 2 weeks since I came to this college. I go to college, they ask me if I did their work, I say no, they beat me up. It's a cycle now. My friends told me to reveal myself and I just said I'll do it soon.

I just arrived to the college and to my surprise there weren't 5 annoying people standing there. I went to my locker, got my book and closed the locker and saw Jungkook standing there. He was alone for some reason?

He was about to say smt but got cut off my by phone. It was Yoongi, why is he calling me rn?

I picked up the phone

"Hello?"
"Jen someone has attacked the warehouse. We need to go there quick"
"WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed and everyone in the hallway flinched and looked at me.

I just whispered "Sorry" then walked out of there leaving everyone more confused.

"I don't have my car rn Suga."
"It's okay, I'm coming just wait outside for me"
"Okay be quick"

He hung up the call. Gosh wtf who would dare to attack our warehouse.

Oh btw, the warehouse we're talking about is mine and Yoongi's common warehouse in which we have our weapons and a lot of money, approximately 1 Billion dollars.