5~

Jennie POV

Lunch break was almost over when my phone rang, I excused myself, it was my mom.

I went out of the cafeteria and picked up the call.

"Hey mom. Whyd u call?"
"Hey honey, I just wanted to tell u that today Mr. Min and his family will be coming for dinner"
"But mom my and my friends are having a sleepover today.."
"Oh umm, it's fine, your friends can also have dinner with us."
"Okay mom, ty! I should get going now, bye!"
"Bye honey"

Wait- YOONGI THAT MEANS WILL BE COMING AS WELL.

I went back to my friends and said "Hey guys I'm sorry about that, it was my mom. She said that we will be having guests but it's fine, we can still have the sleepover"

"Oh okay, who is coming?" Momo asked

"Uhh, Yoongi and his parents."

"HE IS GONNA BE THERE AS WELL!?" Nayeon and Irene shouted at the same time and got everyone's attention

I facepalmed and whispered "Yes he is, calm down."

"YOU KNOW HIM?" Yeji whisper-shouted

I just nodded and looked at Yoongi and to my surprised, he was looking at me, we made eye contact. I smiled and he smiled back then I looked at my friends and said "We've known each other since we were born, our parents are really close and we have dinner almost every month together so yeah.."

They nodded with their shocked face.

I opened my phone and saw a message from Suga.

Suga

They're gonna be there?

Nini

Yeah..were having a sleepover

After that I closed my phone. Soon lunch break was over and I head home with my friends. We were talking and then we arrived.

"We're here Ms. Kim" My driver said.

"Okay and call me Jennie" I said to him while smiling and we all got out.

"Wow..your house is huge.." Sana said

I chuckled and we all got in.

I introduced then to my parents and then we went to my room. We all played games, watched Netflix and then my mom came into my room and said "Honey, get ready, they will be here in an hour" then went out.

Now my friends were watching Netflix and I was picking what I should wear.

I finally decided what I wanted to wear and changed.

This is my outfit -

My hair and makeup -

I got out of the washroom and asked my friends how I looked

"YOU LOOK DROP DEAD GORGEOUS" They all said at the same time.

I thanked them and now we're on our way downstairs as Yoongi and his parents will be here any second.

We were sitting on the dinner table when the bell rang. I said "I'll get it" and went to open the door.

I opened the door and welcomed them.

"You look great Jennie" Mrs Min said. I thanked her and we all settled on the dinner table.

"Uncle and aunty, these are my friends, Sana, Momo, Nayeon, Irene and Yeji." I said

(Btw our parents are on a different table and me, Yoongi and my friends are in a different one.)

Our parents are talking about business while we are just eating with silence but I decided to break it by saying "So..umm how are u Yoongi?"

"Im good, wbu?"

God this is awkward af.

"Im good as well"

"Im guessing you all found out about Jennie?" Yoongi asked my friends.

"Ah, yes she told us today itself." Irene said.

"I see.."

We started talking a little and soon the awkwardness was gone and filled with laughter.

Dinner was over and now me, Yoongi and my friends decided to go to my room and play truth or drink.

The bottle landed on Irene.

Sana asked her "Are you in a relationship rn?"

Irene drank, that pretty much answered the question.

It's been a few minutes since we started playing, now the bottle landed on Yoongi.

Nayeon smirked and asked him "Do you have a crush on someone in THIS room."

The answer was no, obvio-

HE DRANK.

Everyone was shocked.

He quickly span the bottle again. It landed on me.

Nayeon was again smirking and asked me the same question.

Holy shit-

I drank..

"That means you like-"

I didn't let Yeji complete her sentence by cutting her off saying "I never said yes, I couldve drank it to make u guys confused. Or if my answer is yes doesn't mean I like Yoongi, I could be gay." I said very quickly.

Then they started teasing me and Yoongi by saying we like each other. Oh lord save me.

Luckily, Mr. Min came in and said "Son, we should get going, its 11PM already and you have to go to college tomorrow."

Yoongi nodded and all of us stood up, me and him hugged each other we bid our goodbyes.

It's been a while since Yoongi left and the girls are still teasing me -_-

I finally said "YES I LIKE HIM! NOW PLEASE STOP THIS IS EMBARRASSING ASF" I quickly covered my mouth after I said that.

I looked at them only to see them smirking.

They teased me non-stop and even said that they're sure Yoongi likes me as well. That's bs, I'm pretty sure he doesn't

We all soon fell asleep while talking about random stuff.