"Wowww, Munch. G'on 'head and answer him," Pittie called.

She instantly snatched her hands away from Kush to go to him. "Jamal, why are you in here? You was s'posed to wait in the car."

Kush furrowed his brows. "Hol' on. 'Wait in the car'?" He picked up his backpack with a small chuckle. "How you get mad at me for bullshitting when you doing the same thing? You hell for real."

She bit her lip and stared at the floor, waiting for him to scold and degrade her.

He stepped closer and gently lifted her chin with a sly smirk. "I wasn't expecting you to be playing me, too. You got my attention for real now. Hit me up when you get sick of this nigga."

He leaned in to her neck, her breathing deepened in arousal feeling his soft lips drag against her skin as he moved to speak directly into her ear. "I'll make you forget all about his ass."

His hand rubbed down her body to gently grip her hip, almost forcing a whine out of her as he let go. He winked at her before turning leave.

Pittie was pissed to say the least. Not only had Kush completely disrespected him by ignoring his role as Khy'lar's boyfriend and his presence in the room, but he'd also heavily flirted with her in front of him.

"Nah, hol' up, pretty boy."

Kush turned around with a cocky smirk, but he held his tongue as the boyfriend spoke.

"You go'n flirt with my bitch in front of me? You must got a death wish."

Keyonte shook his head goofily, holding his hands up in innocence as he backed away. "Mmh mmh. I like my life, but I can promise you, your girl don't like you calling her a bitch. I mean, not a lot of girls do. You might wanna try showing her a li'l more respect before she wise up and leave yo' ass..."

He stopped suddenly and crossed his arms. "Matter fact, don't do that. Keep doing what you doing, that way she come to me faster."

"She like that rough shit, dumb ass nigga. Don't speak on my bitch when you don't know shit about her."

Kush shrugged and glanced at Khy'lar. "Fasho, you know her better than I do. I'll see you next time we link, pretty girl."

That pet name was a double edged sword, and he'd even looked Jamal directly in the eyes after he said it. He'd purposely matched the one Jamal had said to pair himself with Munchie, only making him angrier. But he also knew the girl liked being complimented, it was something he'd picked up on the first time they met.

She rolled her eyes—scoffing to avoid smiling at him—and turned to walk away.

Pittie laughed, "I told you she ain't want you, dumb ass nigga."

Keyonte chuckled watching as Khy'lar waved at him from behind her boyfriend's back. "Yeah, guess I was wrong. She all for you, bruh."

He left without another word to go to class, having no idea how dangerous a situation he was actually in.

Jamal went after his girlfriend, grabbing the nape of her neck and whipping her around to face him. "The fuck was you in there doing before I walked in?"

"We was just talking," she replied.

He snatched her closer. "Don't fucking lie to me, bitch. You kissed him didn't you," he asked, tightening his grip.

"Jamal, that hurts," she strained, trying to pry his hand off.

He let go, backhanding her across the face before grabbing her jaw intensely. "You belong to me. Understand?"