chapter therteen

Alexiah's POV

Friday came with grace. I was almost use to waking up and getting breakfast early in the morning and when I explained to my mom that she didn't have to pick me up on Wensday she almost started to argue and I pointed out that we were saving money-which from my moms perspective we didn't have much. Dylan behaved around Michel even though he was starting to get on my nerves. But Friday morning was finally here and I couldn't wait.

"Remember when you get home if the doors locked just g around back okay. Love you Lexi." I smiled and gave her a kiss.

"I know mom. Love you too." I hopped out of the car and shut the door.

"Hey birdy." I smiled as Dylan wrapped one of his arms around my shoulder from behind.

"Good morning delinquent." He chuckled. He said it was okay if I called him that sense he called me birdy, which I still don't understand why he calls me that.

"It's Friday, you know what that means."

"Tomorrows Saturday and I get to sleep in?"

"And don't forget sleeping in on Sunday." We headed into school.

"I go to church on Sunday so theres not much sleeping in I can do on Sunday." he chuckled.

"Whats so funny." He stopped laughing but he still had that stupid smile on his face.

"Nothing. I just, well I should of guessed." We made it to our lockers. I opened mine gently as I watched him kick his locker when it didn't open on the first try. I smiled.

"You should come to church with us." He stopped doing his combination and looked at me.

"What?"

Dylan's POV

"You should come to church with us." I froze.

"What?" I almost wispered. The last time I went to church was when my mom wanted to try it out. I had a cracker and drank wine.

"You should. Come to. Church with us." She repeated as she grabbed her stuff for her first and second class.

"Why..." I barley got out. The last time I went to church I hit the pope dude for touching me. After that I didn't go to churches.

"Maybe you'll enjoy it. What time do you wake up on Sundays?"

"Aumm. Eight." She leaned up against her locker with a silly grin on her face.

"See. Just give me your address and we can come pick you up." I didn't want her to see where I lived.

"Or heres an idea. You give me the address of the church and I'll meet you there."

"Okay. Do you have a peice of paper?" I must of looked flustered because she because she was wearing her little adorable smile.

"Yeah, hold on." I quickly did my combination and opened my locker. I shoved my back pack into it and grabbed the note book on the top shelf and handed it to her. She opened it up and put it against the lockers.

"There. Sevice starts at 10:45 Sunday school starts at 9:45. See if you can make it to sunday school." I took the notebook and almost dropped it.

I'm going to church. I'm going to go to church with Alexiah and her parents. What the hell am I going to wear? Or what should I bring? I almost asked her but she looked up at the clock.

"Oh shoot. I have to go take a test in Mr. Erbs class."

"I'll walk you there." She smiled as we walked down the hall.